Chapter 24// Back down or Get Killed

I really wish I could pay Truck-kun to run me over and Isekai to this Universe and be Haru cause godamn, its good TwT. 
3516 words 
Enjoy guys <3

---------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:
Haru stared down at her feet, shock plastered across her face.
"What..?" she let out, her feet touching the broken glass of Nekora's window. The smell of graffiti surrounded her, letting her know the beautiful shop sigh was also ruined.
"Who would do this?" Aki asked, hands on his head.
"The red-hair bitch," Haru said shortly, standing up and reaching for the broom "she came here yesterday to let me know. I knew I should've taken her out..."
"Did she have any grudges against you?" Aki questioned, pulling the broom out of her hands. " I KNOW-" he emphasized when he saw her mouth opening to speak "-let me do it, you might cut your hand."
"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Haru said, running a hand through her hair. Blue streaks began fading and her dark raven hair was coming out again. " Like, I just stopped her from flirting with Kazutora since he already has a girlfriend. But this obsessed? That's..outrageous".
"This is terrible." Sumi said, frowning. "We have to let Mr Sato know."
Haru pointed at the figure in the shop.
"Oh no.." Sumi gasped.
.

.

.

Sumi and Haru stood in front of Mr Sato, nervously looking at eachother.
"Mr Sato-"
"Its not your fault, girls. Probably just some crackhead from last night. I dont blame you in the slightest." He said firmly, standing up.
"Mr Sato, it was me. Someone had a grudge against me and decided to take it out here. My apologies." Haru said strongly, bowing.
Mr Sato waved away her sorry and just smiled." It's not your fault, dont worry. Aki, be careful with the glass and please put a blanket over the sign. Sumi and Haru, clean up the shop lightly and close the shop. Today's a day off for you guys. Now, I'll take me leave." He bowed and walked out before anyone could say anything.
"Damn it!" Haru groaned angrily, smacking her fist down on the table, "I need to go kill that bitch now."
Sumi grabbed her sleeve to calm the blue-haired down.
"Calm down, Haru!" Sumi said," I despise her just as much as you do, seeing what she did here."
"You're right," she said, breathing out "there's no use getting mad over this."
.

.

.

.

"Take care and be careful guys!" Haru said loudly, waving to the 2 figures walking out.
"You too!" Sumi yelled. Aki just waved.
Haru turned back to the store and leaned over counter with a cup of coffee steaming. She sipped it, feeling the delicious feel of bitter down her throat. The bell by the door ring, and she sighed.
Haru looked up tiredly. "Oh I'm sorry but we're closed-" she stopped in her tracks before her voice turned cold.
"Its you." She said to the dark red haired in front of her. But she was not alone. There was tall guy next to her, with soft brown hair. His aura radiated an bloodlust and suffocating vibe.
"Name's Riko." She said, her signature perfume scent circled her. She smiled, her eyes showing evilness.
"And what buisness do you have with sending minions after my friends and flirting with a taken person?" Haru asked calmly, putting her hand on her hip.
Riko widened her eyes in surprised.
"Your smart."
Haru scoffed."I've been told. Now tell me, what do you want with us...

.. XXX?".
.

.

.

.

"..just so you know. He wont go with you." Haru said, masking her anger.
Riko let out a breathy chuckle. " Oh I know, that's why I'm destroying everything he cares in order to win him over."
She slide her finger along the window frame, seeing the broken glass.
"What a shame..." She turned to Haru with a smirk.
"Now I'll take my leave...