Chapter 2// Join forces.

3rd person's POV:

" Hey, I saw a manga store!" Haru's eyes glimmered.

" Really? Let's go!" Chifuyu yelled. The two dragged each other towards the busy store, leaving Baji and Raiko behind.

" They're really in love, huh?" Baji said.

" Yep, if only I can find a boyfriend as well." Raiko sighed.

" Speaking of that, when did they first meet?"

" Hmm..I think at one of Toman's meetings a while ago, when he saved her ass."

Flashback to about a few years back....

" Haru, we're gonna get in trouble!" Raiko hissed as the blacknette spied on the crowd.

" Raiko, its "the" Toman! How cool is that? I wanna hear what they're saying." the sparkle in Haru's eyes did a full 180.

" At least don't speak so loud!"

" What are you two freaks doing here?" A loud voice spoke up. They both froze up.Raiko turned her head around to see 2 tall guys glaring down on them. She gulped in fear. Haru stood up and faced them.

" Uh..w-we were passing by and we saw a gang, we love gangs! We've always wanted to be in one! So we were just seeing..what..you..guys..were..doing.." Haru stepped back slowly as one of the guys towered over her.

" Hey Peh, let's bring them to the President, eh?"

" Yeah, I wonder what he will do with them!" he caught his fist.

" OWWWW WATCH IT YOU BITCH!"

" SHUT UP!"

The two girls were tossed to the floor.

" Wow, I must be lucky to be thrown down onto the floor by delinquents." Haru mumbled sarcastically.

" Shut it before I blast you to hell." one of the guys sneered.

" Tch."

" President, we found freaks spying on our meeting."

" Thanks Pah, I'll deal with them now." A shadow overcasted them. They looked up to see a tall guy wearing a black leather kind of uniform. He had a serious look on his face.

" Oi," he bent down in front of Raiko " What's your name?"

" R-raiko."

" Raiko huh..." he stood up straight.

" Starting today, you're my best friend!" He smiled.

" HUH??!!" The crowd exclaimed.

" Suddenly, I don't exist anymore..." Haru looked away.

" My name's Mikey, and this is my gang. You sorta walked into an important meeting, what's the reason?" He said.

" I know you guys were Toman so I just wanted to take a look. Before you ask, I'm Haru and I'm this bitch's bestie". Haru said. " Now If you excuse us, we have plans." She stood up and tried to take another step before being held back.

" The President hasn't finished talking yet, where do you think you're going?" the guy that threw her down onto the floor stared dangerously at her.

" Someone sure got a temper, what's your name?" Haru scoffs before tugging her arm away.

" I think that's enough, Pah." Someone said from behind, they turned around to see a guy with blond hair and..