Chapter 15// The sleepover ~

Minor Nsfw
( ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE, PLEASE JUST IGNORE THIS.) 
(on the second hand, dont. Its really good)
3101 words 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV:
"Haizz..my body hurts.." Raiko groaned, burying her face into the pillow. The smell of the hospital filled her nose." I'm totally fine! I dont see why I need a checkup!"
"Raiko Baji, you got a half dose of sleeping drugs! The most responsible thing a person could do is bring you to the hospital to make sure you're ok!" Haru said, fixing her bedsheets.
"Yeah but.."
"No buts! I'm going to talk to the doctor." She left the room, leaving Raiko pouting. The sunny aura filled the hospital room, shining over her huge gift box by her bedside table signed by her Toman friends.
"Tch. Fucking worrywart.."
"What was that?!" Haru popped back in.
"NOTHING!" 
"The doctor said you should ok to leave this afternoon. You only took a short inhaled of it through the hankerchief and was able to regain consious rather quickly. Guess I worried for nothing." She said.
"Duh."
"By the way, I think you got some visitors." Haru ignored the girl and continued speaking. About 3 seconds later, the group of people bursted through the door, knocking the blue-haired over.
"RAIKO!" Mikey yelled. 
"Quiet down, Mikey!" Draken said, hitting him on the head.
"Ow Kenchin!".
"Nice to see you in good health, Raiko". Mitsuya smiled.
"Yeah! We brought you takoyaki sticks!" The Nahoya twins said in unison.
"Fuck yes!" Raiko cheered.
"Nice to see you well, Takemichi thought you were gonna die!" Hina smiled.
"H-hina- chan! I Did not!".
"We brought you more snacks!" Emma said, pushing a small basket of food into Raiko's hands.
"Yeah, Mitsuya decided to add in some takoyaki sticks as well.Sorry if its a bit less, Hakkai probably stole some." Yuzuha said.
"Aww thanks. Btw I've seen you girls around but I'm still clueless on who you are." Raiko laughed.
"Oh! My bad, I'm Emma, Mikey's half-sister." She said, flicking her blond hair back.
"I'm Yuzuha, this idiot's sister." She said, punching Hakkai in the gut.
"Ow..Yuzuha..".
"Hah!"
"You ok?" Chifuyu said, helping her Haru up.
"Yep, there still as energetic as ever!" Haru replied.
Raiko was eveloped in the laughter and happiness when she caught eye contact with a figure in the corner. He looked calm but hesitant.
"I wanna say hi but there so many people." Kazutora said, telepathically.
" Your such a wuss. Btw, I heard how you bravely fought the guys to save me. Thanks~"
He blushed.
" Shut up." He mouthed. Raiko smiled brightly, making the others rather confused.
.

.
.

"So..what now?" Raiko said, munching on her dorayaki after she left the hospital door.
"Hey! How about we throw a sleepover? Celebrating Raiko return and in full health!" Haru suggested.
"Thats a great idea!" Raiko cheered.
"Sounds great." Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Ok, that's it! Everyone come over to my house this Sat and we'll throw our sleepover.Bring you girlfriends," Haru glanced at Takemichi, Draken " things are about to get spicy when I'm there." She grinned. Takemichi blushed as well as Draken who knew exactly who she was talking about. " Mitsuya, bring your boyfriend."
"Who? Hakkai?".
"...duh."
"TAKA-CHAN!".

The days passed by as Raiko shook in excitement, almost tiring her surroundings out.
"Ahh!! I'm so excited!I cant wait till the sleepover!" She squealed.
"Raiko, you said that 5 times today. Plus you've been checking your phone every 3 seconds ever since this morning!". Haru groaned, holding the basket of laundry." Btw, you left your hoodie in my washing machine".
"What are you, 5 year old? Grow up and help Haru with the laundry." Baji said, passing the half-full carton of peyoung soba to Chifuyu, who sat behind him, reading a manga volume.
"How about you do it?" Raiko said, annoyed." You've been clinging to Chifuyu for the last 2 hours, what if Haru gets jealous?"
Chifuyu choked on his food, coughing but chuckling a little.
"Tch. She can kill me all she wants but me and Chifuyu are busy." Baji said.
"Baji-san, that..sounds..sus-" Chifuyu laughed.
"ANYWAYS, Haru needs to do her planning. I'm dumb so I'll just leave that to her, Keisuke, go do her chores so she can be free!"
"No."
"Keisuke, Haru's been doing all the chores since this morning.Give her a break."
"No need, I'm all done." Haru appeared, patting the dust of her shirt and taking a seat next to Chifuyu, who opened his arms and welcomed her in a cuddle." Plus, I've arranged everything. Some are bringing snack, drinks, games and everyone has their own futon and pillows".
"You really are the queen of organizations." Raiko commented.
" And you love sleepovers huh." Baji said.
"Yup. And while Im there, there will be some spicy stuff happening." She smirked. Raiko's thought drifted to a certain person. What if we're playing 7 Minutes in Heaven and I got Kazu- NOPE!, CHILL, CALM YOU ASS-
"You good, Raiko?" Chifuyu asked.
"Nah, she's probably thinking about Kazutora." Haru said, nonchalantly.
"SHUT UP!".
.