Chapter 1// First glance

3rd person's POV:

" I got the feels for you..yea..yea..yea..yeahh!!! You have stolen my..oi move over..heart..oh yeahh..AHHH!!! RAIKO YOUR IN MY WAY!!"

" NO YOU ARE"

" THUMP!!"

" Ughhh..." Haru rubbed her head as the two weirdos lay on the bedroom floor. Loud footsteps were heard outside the door before it slammed opened.

" Hey you two idiots, shouldn't you be having a gang meeting right now? Imagine what they would think if their 2 President and Vice are dancing like maniacs!" Baji said, with an irritated look on his face. " Plus, Mom is sleeping so keep it down, you punks.."
"We had one yesterday and beat up another gang, all done. Plus today's Saturday, let us relax. And gang's called Blood Moon danmit! Can even remember a single gang name apart from yours huh?" Haru spat out, blowing her black but dyed blue hair strands out of her face.
" Watch the tone, woman."
Haru sighed, getting up on her feet. "How come you treat Raiko so nicely and me like trash?"
" That's because you are trash, and Raiko is my sister." Baji folded his arms, leaning on the door frame.
" No fair, I'm your bro and partner in crime." Haru pouted, helping Raiko up.
"Whatever, I'm hungry, wanna go get peayoung soba?"

" Mhm...this never fails to make me happy." Raiko ate happily.
" Mhmm same here." Haru smiled. " Hey, where ya going?" she said after Baji got up on his feet.
" Uh..Im going to meet a friend. Here's the money for dorayaki" Baji said, shoving the money into Haru's hands. 
" Aww, so you do care." Haru wrapped her arms around Baji's neck.
" Tch. You were just closer and get off me before Chifuyu sees you and get jealous." He rolled his eyes.
" Ahaha my boyfriend trust me enough dont worry." 
" I cant believe my friend dated a freak like you..." 
" FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB BRAIN!"
" WHO YOU CALLING DUMB, IDIOT?!"
" Guys, chill out. I'm so tired of you two bickering and I still haven't forgiving you for burning down my friend's car just because he's a boy and he was over for a project." Raiko said, glaring at both of them, who avoided eye contact.Her crimson red hair shone slightly in the sunlight. It was obvious Raiko was prettier than the other girl but Haru couldnt care less.
" This dumbass said it was your ex so of course I had to help!" Haru pointed at Baji who was now very tempted to give her a punch.
" Well, I thought it would be more convincing if I said it was Raiko's ex!"

They went back and forth for another 2 minutes before Baji actually left.

" Ne Haru..don't you think it's a bit weird for Baji to randomly go out to meet his friends and dicth us here?" Raiko frowned.
" Maybe he just wants to hang out with his " gang friends" Haru replied, mouthful.
" But he doesn't have any other gang friends apart from Chifuyu. And us, but were in our own gang.." Raiko tapped her chin in thought.
"It's real sus. Im gonna go take a look."

"..yeah and you'll beat him up, got it?"
" Yeah sure." 
The two girls hid in the bush as they watched Baji talked to a guy they've never seen before.
He had yellow and black hair styled in a weird way. He had a earring on his left ear. His eyes were naturaly wide and he had a somewhat psychotic but calm smile on his face.

"Who do you think that guy is? I've never seen him before and Baji had never told me about his other friends.." Raiko frowned.
" Plus, who are they beating up?"

SSS~

Raiko turned her head around to see her bestie holding a brand new Cola Cola bottle with her hand on the cap.

" Oops." 

The two boys must have heard them as well because they both turned towards the bush.

" Aw Baji, I thought you said you weren't followed?" the boy sneered.
" I wasn't dumbass." Baji replied.
" Fine, fine, we were spying on you." Raiko said, walking out with her hands in front of her.
Baji smacked Haru's head. " What the hell do you think your doing?"
" Hey! It was Raiko's idea!" Haru pouted, rubbing her head.
" Who's this bi-coloured hair guy?" Raiko asked.
" Who's this bitch?" Kazu said at the same time.They glared at each other and the atmosphere changed immediately.

" Well, well, well. He has a foul mouth as I can see, Baji-kun." Raiko gripped his shoulder. He flinched slightly.

" This is Kazutora, my..friend". Baji said.

" Kazutora,huh.." Raiko dragged off.
" I'll call you Tigerbaka." She smiled. A vein popped on Kazu's face.
" Well, you sure got guts, fucking around with a guy like me. Want ur ass beaten?" Kazutora sneered.Baji had to hold him back.
" Not before I beat urs first." Raiko smirked.
" Whoa, whoa, whoa..Ok. That's enough" Haru chuckled, holding her friend back.
" Before you ask, I'm Haru, this bitch's bestie" she smiled.
" Hey, I remember you.. We beat up your gang once!" Haru's smiled faded instantly.
" Maybe Raiko was right.. you are an asshole!"
" OK, I think that's enough. Guys, go home, I'll catch up later." Baji stepped in. Raiko and Kazutora was still glaring at eachother. 
" What were you guys talking about anyways? Haru asked.
" Uh..just gang stuff.That's all." Baji replied.
" Speaking of gang, how come this guy isn't in Toman?" Raiko said. Kazutora smile faded slightly and was now looking at her uncomfortably.
" We wanted to be in our own gangs so we can fight each other!" Kazutora grinned, putting his arms around Baji." Now thats quite enough dont you think? I'll be going now. See Ya!" And with that, he walked away.
Haru shrugged. " I better go too, remember, Blood Moon's meeting on Tues!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the first chapter for yll! Hope you've enjoyed it so far.

Its probably obvious but this story is a enemies to lovers trope! Its painfully cliche but I love it <3

See ya next chapter! 

Author xx

992 words