Chapter 18// Time to Kill

Morning February 22nd...
"This guy is the 11th's leader of black dragons." Inupi said, patting Takemichy's back.
"I'll make a gang that wont disgrace the founder's name!". Takemichy bowed in respect.
Raiko and Haru watched in the distance as the two guys do their stuff.
"Its the day,huh." Raiko said, a sentimental aura surrounded the atmosphere.
"Yeah." Haru replied, her hair blowing in the wind." You sound like a dying character before a dramatic momment"She laughed.

if only she knew....

"Dont break the fourth wall, Haru!!". 

what was....

A figure started heading towards them, his red coat blowing in the wind.

about to do to her...

" So you're Hanagaki Takemichy!!". Izana said, grinning.

and the rest of Toman.

"Izana, you bastard!!". Inupi screamed, holding the guy by the collar.
"That's Izana?!" Haru exclaimed, running near them.
"Yeah.." Raiko said. He looked at Raiko before his eyes widening.
"Ko-chan.."  He muttered. " You're with Toman..."
Raiko looked away." Yeah. Sorry."
"No need, then after all.." 

"..your my enemy". He said, his eyes empty.
"Now let me go, I'm just here to visit my brother's grave."He said." Now that I've got Koko, I dont give a damn about any of you at all." 
"Bastard-" Inupi gritted his teeth.
"Let him go, Inupi." Mikey said, showing up behind them.
"What's going on?". Emma said, popping from behind him.
"Emma!" Raiko and Haru said in unison.
"Takemichy!". Mikey said." Take Emma away from here!".
As Izana started talking with the others, Raiko couldnt help but feel somethings wrong. Everything just doesnt match up. Why did Izana visit Shin? She knows they're brothers and this must be a very important day. 
"Oh shit." She slipped out.
Emma..if he knows she's his brother and close to Mikey...I dont think she would be safe..
Raiko looked up just in time to see a motorcycle coming at Emma. 
"FUCK!". Raiko yelled, running towards the blonde girl at full speed with only one thought on her mind. Just one, like the time she saved her brother at the Vahalla Battle...
"AHHH!!!" Kisaki screamed, raising his bat.
"EMMA!!". Raikos screamed, getting in the girl's way and holding up her arms....
BAM!!
The red haired girl fell down onto the road, blood dripping down her arms and head.
"Raiko?". Takemichy said, his voice trembling.
"Raiko-chan?" Emma said, her tone quivering.
"Raiko, wake up!" Takemichy said, breaking into tears. " Raiko, please wake up!! Haru's gonna kill me if you dont!!".
"Raiko?" Mikey said, his tone cold. Takemichy turned around to see Mikey and Haru staring at him and Raiko's lifeless body.
"Im sorry Haru-san, Mikey-san..I..".
"What happened?". Haru asked, kneeling down next to Raiko.
"She got hit by a briveby biker attack..."
"HUh?" 
Behind them Izana glanced at the situation, his eyes widening before turning away.
"You were a nice person, Ko-chan.." he muttered.
"K-kisaki did it.." Takemichy said.
"Takemichy!"Mikey said, getting down." Set her on!".
Takemichy and Haru walked alongside Mikey as he carried her to the hospital.
"Dont worry Raiko-chin, we're nearly at the hospital." Mikey said.
"Raiko, please be ok!!". Takemichy prayed in his thoughts.
"Mikey.." Raiko mumbled.
"Raiko!!" Takemichy said.
"You bitch, I survived tons of hits by metal pipes and bricks but one bat and your down, huh?" Haru sneered, but her eyes was still brimming with tears.
"Haru..remember when we first met...you were such a normal and ordinary girl but I wanted you to be my friend because I knew you'd have my back....so thank you....for being here for me..." 
"You fucker, its alright!! I'm always there for you, now shut up and save your breath!!".
"Mikey...thank you..for bringing me into Toman and for being my friend...you guys...are my pride and joy...Mikey, you're an amazing leader..."
"Thanks Raiko-chin.You are too."
"If anything happens to me.."
"Dumbass, nothing is gonna happen..." Haru said, but her lips were quivering and her eyes were shining.
"..if anything happens to me...."