Chapter 36

Scrap woke up out of his sleep sweating and looking around like somebody was chasing him. Desire didn't know what had gotten into him.

" what the fuck is going on babe?" She questioned because Scrap had woke up out of her sleep.

" I had a weird ass dream, that shit was crazy!" he responded as he jumped out of bed walking into the bathroom.

Scrap showered and left Desire with the baby all alone, he didn't even tell her where he was going plus he left without saying bye. He came back home an hour later giving Desire a whole speech on how he wanted to change his lifestyle for good and start over in life.
He handed her a duffle bag that was filled with gifts she had all kind of new jewelry and designer clothes, shoes plus accessories.

" look inside the small part" he added

She unzipped the bag and opened a jewelry box that was empty

She looked at him confused " It's nothing in here babe" she replied

Scrap was on one knee with a fat ass ring that almost blinded her.

Desire couldn't believe Scrap was on one knee proposing to her, tears started to fall from her eyes.

" Will you marry me ?" He asked, Scrap was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Nobody ever had him in his feelings and shit like Desire. It was only right that he put a ring on her finger.

Alena

Since Alena had been out on bail, she was ready to risk it all and go on the run. Nobody wants to sit in jail especially not for a couple of years, Alena instantly booked a flight out of the country with a fake name. Rock was going to meet her outside of the country and take a separate flight.
Rock called her stressed out stating that the police wanted to question him about when he got shot, he didn't fuck with the police but he didn't want to make himself look suspicious. He went down to the station to see what the fuck they wanted when he got questioned for murdering Faze, they accused him of killing him because they found out that he was the one who shot Rock when he was out with Alena.

They had to let him go because they didn't have any evidence on him and he told them he had no idea Faze shot him which was the truth. He didn't know Faze and had no idea why he would try to rob and kill him in the first place.

When Rock told Alena what happened it bought more stress upon her, she was starting to make herself sick. She was trying to stop worrying herself so much but she was going through way too much with the pigs. Her head was hurting and her stomach was cramping bad as hell. She tried to use the bathroom when she noticed that she had blood inside of her panties. Here she was in another country alone, feeling like shit. She called for help and by the time they got there it was too late. Rock and Alena's baby didn't make it, the fact that she had a miscarriage was eating her up. Rock rushed to Alena to comfort her, he couldn't stop crying. Rock looked forward to being a father and that was taken away from him before it could even start.

Scrap

A month passed since Scrap proposed to Desire and she said yes, they were getting ready to plan their wedding and they even talked about opening their own clothing store. Scrap was on his way to look at one of the buildings for the store when police lights flickered behind him.

He instantly had flashbacks of the last time he got pulled over, even though he beat that case he didn't know what to expect this time. As soon as the police saw his face they told him to step out of the car, instantly putting him in handcuffs and in the backseat. He questioned the police asking them why he was in handcuffs and they laughed.

" I'm pretty sure we all know why you're back there" the officer responded

Scrap didn't know what the fuck was going on until he was walking inside of homicide for questioning. He automatically asked for his lawyer to be present before he answered any questions.

Scrap knew how the police were, he wasn't about to allow them to twist up his words or play with no statements. They told Scrap they had witnesses who saw him at the scene so it was too late for him to try to pretend like he wasn't there and sent him right to a cell. Hours passed before he could make a call, He finally called Desire telling her what was going on, he knew that she would be heartbroken but he made sure that he tried to keep her calm and relaxed. She checked to see how much Scrap's bail was, he didn't have one. He could hear the heart in her voice and it broke his heart hearing how sad she was .Once the phone hung up Scrap laid down trying to sleep the anger off, he was up staring at the ceiling for a minute before he could doze off.

Desire

Months have passed and Scrap was still trying to get a deal for killing Mercedes, Their baby was turning six months when Scrap was offered a deal for 15 years. They had two witnesses so it was best for him to take the deal instead of going to trail and getting life in prison. When they sentenced Scrap to fifteen, She felt like her body broke down on her. She started having a panic attack inside of the courtroom.

Desire felt like her and her baby were alone in the world. She felt like half of her was missing not only was her fiancé doing 15, Alena got caught up out of state and they gave her seven years for going on the run. Desire felt so lonely with Lamont, Scrap and Alena so far away from her, it took her awhile to get back to being her normal self.

When her daughter turned one she made a big decision on moving out of California, it was time for something new. Desire didn't want La'Marie to grow up and deal with all the shit she had to deal with when she was younger. Desire rented out their home and shops to add a additional income and started looking for new buildings in Miami, Florida.

Desire kept money on Scrap and Alena's books, with money on the phone at all times. She will continue to hold them down until the day that they are free. Niya has twins and neither one of them belonged to Scrap,desire was happy as hell she didn't have to deal with no crazy ass fake baby mommas and yes Dedire did have a chance to beat her ass, she caught her slipping inside of the grocery store. Alexis also moved to Florida and she brings Lamont's baby over all the time to play with La'Marie, and she's a whole split image of him.

Desire and Scrap got married while he was serving his time, even though Desire never wanted to get married while her man was behind bars. She loved Scrap and couldn't see herself with anybody else. They made a lot of bad decisions in life that got them into situations that they couldn't get out of but through it all they stayed down for each other and made a beautiful baby in the process. Never let a hard time humble you, the sky's the limit and you could mKe it out of any situation as long as you stay strong.

Desire now has everything in her name from the salon, house and tattoo shop. She now owns a hair boutique and clothing store in Miami and a beautiful two story home where she is raising their daughter.