Chapter 24

Scrap and Desire  were living their best life, loving their new home and ready for their baby to come. Scrap was still running a successful tattoo shop and Desire was getting ready to open up her and Alena's hair and nail salon. Desire's due date was two months away, and she and Scrap could not wait to meet their daughter. The grand opening to their shop was weeks away and they only needed a few more stylist and nail techs to complete their team.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to open up the shop!" Desire smiled as she layed in their California king bed next to Scrap. Desire was happy that she was finally doing something legit and able to still be able to secure the bag.

"Me too, I'm proud of you ma!" Scrap replied, he was happy that Desire didn't get caught up in the wrong lifestyle. He wanted the best for her and his daughter and he would do anything for them to stay in A good environment.

"Thank you baby, I wouldn't have got this far without you" Desire blushed, Scrap paid cash for her salon, paid for furniture and was also going to pay the monthly fees. Desire didn't want him to, but he did it anyway. Scrap didn't want Desire to have any worries.

He held her tightly throughout the night as they slept, the next morning Desire was up before him,which was new to him. Desire made him breakfast in bed, she wanted to show her appreciation. She cooked steak,eggs,grits and toast followed by a fruit salad with pineapple and strawberries dipped in chocolate.

She lit a few candles which smelled like sugar cookies and opened the curtains so that they could have a pretty view while they enjoyed their breakfast. It was a nice sunny morning, out of their bedroom window they saw mountains, the freeway and a lot of trees.

" Thank you baby, this shit looked good too" Scrap smiled hard as he started to cut the steak, he loved when Desire cooked for him, everything she made was good and looked like it was served from A five star restaurant.

While they ate, they talked about what they planned on going to do with the shop before they set up interviews,Alena was on her way to their house so that they could all go out and find more furniture for the salon. They loved decorating anything so when they had the opportunity to educate their own Salon they were hype as hell.

Alena arrived right when they were done eating, they showered and got dressed before they hopped in Alena's Benz. They headed to the mall to find decorations for the shop first.
The theme to their shop was light pink and lime green. They spent a few hundred on decorations before they went and spent thousands on salon furniture that they had to come back to pick up.

Alena and Desire both were tired after the little shopping that they did, their pregnancies were starting to kick in. They headed back to Scrap and Desire's house, Scrap prepared lunch, they all ate and Rock came to pick Alena up. Scrap and Desire watched movies on Netflix all day until they fell asleep. The next morning Desire woke up early as hell, it was six in the morning and Scrap was knocked out. Desire's stomach was killing her, she felt like she was going into labor. She woke Scrap up panicking telling him what was going on, she was nervous as hell. Scrap immediately woke up in shock, he carried her to the car and drove to the hospital as fast as he could. He was a little scared but he was ready for his baby girl to arrive.

" Breathe babe, i know it hurts but it will all be worth it in the end" Scrap told her as he rubbed her stomach and gripped the steering wheel at the same time.

Desire was crying loudly due to all the pain she was in, she took deep breaths as she held her stomach. Ten minutes later Scrap arrived at the hospital. When they went inside, they instantly got seen. The doctor told them that they would be meeting their daughter in a few hours, they were both excited even though Desire was in alot of pain she could not wait to see her baby's face.They waited ten hours before Desire had her, all the pain was worth it, their baby was beautiful! Scrap ran inside the restroom after their daughter came, seeing Desire give birth had his head spinning.