Chapter 35

Scrap had no idea what he should do when Niya hit him up asking could she meet up with him alone. He didn't trust it none, Scrap didn't know if she was trying to set him up, Rob him or fuck again. He didn't have time for any of the above, the only thing that was on his mind was his family and getting to a bag. Niya did not give up, she was literally begging him to meet up with her talking about some important shit that she needed to talk about.

Scrap had her pull up to the shop, he refused to be caught anywhere else with the bitch. He wanted to see what the fuck she had to say and leave. She pulled up to the shop looking nervous as hell, He automatically thought that she was on some fuck shit. She walked in the shop and sat down like everything was cool. Scrap still didn't fuck herewith for the bullshit she pulled with Mercedes, he didn't like how she got him caught with Desire. Not to mention the bitch drugged him to have sex with him.

" so what's going on?" He questioned getting straight to the point.

" Can we talk somewhere private" she asked, she looked like she was going through it, He still tried to figure out why the hell she wanted to meet up in the first place.

" man, what is all this about? A nigga don't got time for all this bullshit" Heturned up his mouth, mad dogging Niya.

She looked like she was about to shit, he noticed how nervous she was. She started to stutter
" I uhhh I went to the doctor and um and " she tried to continue but she couldn't get the words out.

" you uh what? Get to the point! I don't have time for this weird ass shit." He demanded, Scrap was trying not to spazz out because he was at his shop.

"I've been feeling sick and I went to the doctor, they told me I was pregnant." She responded with her head down.

" And what the fuck does that have to do with me?"he asked while he looked at her like she had shit on her face.

" I'm pregnant by you! Why else would I be here?" she questioned

" Look ma, you need to talk that up with a abortion clinic. You're talking to the wrong one!" He couldn't believe this bitch would come to his shop with this bullshit, she was starting to piss him off more.

" Wow, that's not happening! I don't believe in abortions and I know we didn't expect for this to happen but come on now we both grown!" She stated

" look bitch, you drugged me! I never asked to fuck you, this conversation over with!" He walked off still trying to keep his cool, Scrap was ready to kick the baby out of the bitch. He walked back inside his shop like nothing ever happened and stayed for a few hours before he headed out

As soon as he got home the first thing he did was tell Desire about what happened. Desire was ready to fire the bitch up. She immediately called Niya to ask her what was going on, she was tired of giving this bitch chances. Niya ignored her call which made Desire even madder.

"This hoe better stop playing with me on my brother's grave!" She rolled her eyes.

" Fuck that bitch babe, I'll blow her head off!" He stated

" She's weird as fuck, Im ready to knock this bitch out" She replied

" Relax babe, you ain't got nothing to worry about" he promised while he massaged Desire's back.

" yeah, I'll be back at the shop tomorrow.The shop is done being repaired ." She announced

The shop was redesigned with high tech security devices that Desire saw on her phone, she also had the glass replaced with walls that couldn't be broken.

" Don't go to your shop showing your ass!" Scrap responded

" I got this" she replied as she laid down, enjoying her massage.

She couldn't wait to go to the shop tomorrow, she wanted Niya to tell her that she was pregnant by her nigga to her face. She was going to send the bitch straight to the emergency room.

When she won't up the next morning she brushed her teeth and washed her face before she showered and got dressed, she kissed La'marie and Scrap before she rushed out the house. She was anxious to get to the shop but when she got there she waited hours and hours before she noticed that Niya wasn't going to show up. We don't call off or anything she basically said fuck the shop. When Desire called her she forwarded her call straight to voicemail. Desire went to her Instagram page and saw her post pictures doing hair in her kitchen. All she could do was laugh, she got over Niya and stated to look for a new stylist to replace her. Desire was still going to whoop her ass when she caught her, she couldn't hide forever.

Scrap was feeling Lamarie when he got a call from one of his boys saying they had a location on the nigga that robbed the shop with Mercedes which was Faze. He was ready to knock his ass off the earth. He continued to take care of his baby until Desire came home, he made dinner before he left the house.

He went straight to the location that they sent him, he was in luck because the nigga Faze was sitting in front of his trap smoking a blunt inside of his car.

Scrap walked right up to his car with no hesitation, Faze noticed him and started reaching under his seat

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

Niya

She could believe that Scrap would disrespect her and try to make her go and get a abortion. Niya wasn't ready for a baby and didn't want a baby with someone she wasn't in a relationship with but she couldn't take back what she did, she wished that none of this would have ever happened but it was too late for that. She was also going through it when Mercedes died and when she found out how it happened she knew Scrap had something to do with it.

She was an emotional wreck, she didn't know what her next move would be but she had a lot of thinking to do. The pregnancy and Mercedes death was eating her up day by day until she finally made a decision.

She looked up the article about Mercedes and called the number on it. She dialed the number and waited for an answer.

" Yes, I have some information about a murder " she stated