Chapter 11

" aww, y'all so cute! I'm proud of you girl" Alena smiled

" aww, thank you best friend" Desire replied with a huge smile on her face.

Scrap came outside of the gas station, gave them their snacks and pumped the gas. Scrap got back inside the car and jumped on the freeway heading to Vegas, he got a call from Rock, He told Scrap that he was about to get on the plane and he would be meeting him in Vegas. Rock and Scrap didn't get to chill for long in Miami so they planned on meeting up in Vegas to turn up like they did when they were younger.

Once they hung up Scrap turned his music on and turned it up to the max.

Scrap got to Vegas in two hours, they arrived at their Airbnb at four in the morning, Scrap knew the owner of the house and the owner always let him stay on his properties everytime Scrap came to Vegas. The house they were staying in had three stories, six bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and a mini arcade.

" this is dope" Alena stated, looking around the house.

" this not even everything, check out the backyard" Scrap announced

When they went to the backyard they was a jacuzzi, a big pool with a diving board and a slide.

" what ! " Desire screamed excited

" oh yeah, we about to get lit lit" Alena smirked

They all started to unpack their clothes and everything else they had packed when the doorbell rang, Scrap went to see who it was and noticed it was Rock.He let Rock in and showed him around the house, they went into the kitchen where Desire and Alena were cooking breakfast
They were making waffles, chicken , hash brown, cheese eggs with grilled onions, and grits

" it smell good in here" Rock stated

" this is cousin Rock, this is my girl best friend Alena. Scrap introduced them to each other.

" nice to meet you " Alena blushed she didn't know that Scrap's cousin would be exactly her type she loved dark skin tall niggas with hair, and Rock was 6'4, dark chocolate with long dreads

" nice to meet you too baby girl " Rock smiled

Rock got settled in and they ate breakfast while debating on activities for the day.

" don't think I'm about to be playing with you in the air Scrap!" Desire joked around

" we going bungee jumping" scrap laughed

" no the fuck we not!" Alena announced

They all started to get dressed so they can go explore Vegas.

When they got outside they had a five minute discussion on the car they were driving. Scraps Range Rover or Rock's Lamborghini LM002 rental.

" Fuck it let's hop in the Lambo" Scrap suggested

They got in the car and Rock turned on his GPS and headed to the store to pick up snacks for the drive in movie, Scrap rubbed Desire's legs the whole ride.they all rolled up backwood and hotboxed the Lambo and watched the movie. Once they left the movie they went to Circus Circus and went to the Adventuredome which is an indoor theme park, they got on every ride and Desire and Scrap even noticed Alena and Rock getting to know each other a little more. When they were done they went out to dinner at a buffet. When they got back to the house they were staying in they smoked some more weed and Scrap started bringing out bottles

" I'll pass on that, I had a horrible experience" Desire declined

" stop being scary babe, you going to be alright!" Scrap told Desire

Scrap pored Desire a cup of Remy and a couple hours later she was on her second cup, they all chilled and got drunk playing Call of Duty on PlayStation, when the games were done Scrap and Desire had drunk sex until they dozed off.

Scrap would have never expected to be in a relationship with Desire and neither did Desire but Scrap always kept a smile on Desire's face and she never had these types of feelings for nobody else;she was loving it. Scrap knew that Lamont would want him to treat his sister right and that's exactly what Scrap planned on doing.He really had feelings for Desire and he would never hurt her.How long would the good times last before shit gets messy?
The next morning Desire woke up around nine in the morning still feeling drunk from the night before, she walked into the kitchen when Scrap, Alena and  eating breakfast.

" your food right here bae, I knew you would be hungry with your drunk ass" Scrap told her as he handed her French toast, oatmeal and spicy sausage.

" last night was crazy" Desire shared

" hell yeah" Scrap responded with a big smirk on his face

Scrap was shocked, the liquor bought the freak out of Desire. She was sucking dick for her first time but she did it like a pro.

Once Desire finished eating her food she showered and put on her cocktail mid-thigh length Fendi mesh knit dress with her Fendi fur slippers.

She put on her mink lashes, lip gloss and gold bamboo earrings.  She finished off her outfit with her black leather Fendi handbag.

Scrap wore a regular white t-shirt and some Balmain jeans and some retrofit low top Maison Margiela shoes. Scrap could make anything look good, he could pull off any look.

Desire and Scrap were going to let Rock and Alena get to know each other more, so they split up for the day. They got inside the range rover and turned the radio up on the way to do a little shopping.

They stopped at the Louis Vuitton store, Scrap told Desire she didn't have to send any money and feel free to pick whatever she wanted. Desire got six different bags and scrap got matching duffle bags and backpacks. Scrap spent over $70,000 in total and they were just getting started. Once they left the Louis Vuitton store they went to the Hermes store. Scrap bought Desire three Birkin bags. Scrap wasn't done spoiling Desire, they went way more designer products including Balmain, Gucci, Chanel and Maison Margiela. When they were done shopping it was time to get back to the money. Scrap met up with his Vegas connect to pick up some cocaine, percocets, mollies and lean. As soon as Scrap got his work he immediately started to get it off. They stayed out all day meeting people and making money, it was eleven o'clock when they got back to the house. Alena cooked Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn.

" I know Rock ain't got you up in here cooking "  Desire joked

" shut your ass up!" Alena replied

" Oh I see y'all had a good time!" Desire giggled

" actually, I did ! We went out for lunch and got to know each other" Alena announced

" ooouuuu do you feeling Rock?" Desire asked

" he is fine and all but we are getting to know each other right now" Alena replied

Alena has been in a couple of relationships that didn't go so well so she decided to take things slow with Rock.

" I see you had fun with all them designer bags!" Alena smiled

Desire smirked at Alena " I definitely had fun!" Desire told her

Alena was shocked that Desire was really in a relationship, this was Desire's first time ever dating, she never gave any other nigga a chance, she always had a flaw that turned her off everytime she had a crush.

" your growing up on me, I am so proud" Alena announced

Desire and Scrap ended the night with a glass of wine and backwoods full of Gelato.
The next morning Scrap and Rock decided to take Desire and Alena out to breakfast at the flamingo buffet. When they were done eating they went to see a comedy show. When the comedy show was over Rock and Scrap decided to go to the Casino, Desire and Alena weren't old enough to gamble so they decided to go do something else, this is when things started to get real.