Chapter 6

Scrap laughed " your ass is crazy" he joked, he knew that Desire was innocent as hell and she wouldn't want to hurt anybody plus he was not about to put her in this, it was way too dangerous for her, he could handle everything on his own.

" I'm serious as fuck, they took my brother life! I want to witness them pay for it just like I witnessed my brother live in his last moments with blood dripping out of his head !" Desire barked, she wasn't taking no for an answer, she wanted all the smoke. Her face started to turn red and she had a look in her eyes that Scrap had never seen before.

" it's too dangerous out there, I got this " Scrap commanded,he started to grab his keys, ready to walk out of the door. " i'll be back, don't worry about nothing" He told her.

" I want to go" Desire yelled out as she followed behind Scrap, her temper was getting short,she was ready to fight Scrap for telling her no.

"Calm your ass down! You don't need to be around this type of shit" Scrap shouted 
She was not feeling how Scrap kept telling her no,she was going to get revenge too rather Scrap liked it or not.Desire started to spazz out, and yell at Scrap

" well it's too fucking late for that Scrap, I'm already involved in this shit! They took my brother from me ! They took my everything from me! That was my only fucking family" Desire whined as tears started falling out of her eyes, Scrap started to feel bad, he did not want to see her like that, he couldnt deal with it any longer.

" Alright, alright! calm your little ass down. You can go with me" Scrap promised

"But you are not about to be on no crazy shit, you hear me?" He added, if anything was to happen to Desire he would lose it, especially if it was on his watch.

He don't want to see Desire cry anymore, every time he saw her cry it ate him up inside.
Desire started to calm down.

" but first I have to find out who the nigga is and we can go from there"Scrap stated

" okay, don't play with me scrap!" she shouted

" Man, nobody playing with you, I'm too old for that!" He replied

About an hour later Jada called to tell Scrap that she was about to meet up with Alexis , Scrap was ready to get to the bottom of all of this.

" for sure I'm going to be heading that way now" Scrap told her, he was anxious for answers, he felt relieved that he was finally getting some answers to all the questions that been running through his mind.

Scrap told Desire that  he would be back and he went to go meet up with Jada to get the answers that he was looking for, shit was about to get ugly real fast.

Scrap pulled up to the location with his gun in his hand, he was not about to stop until he got closure for the death of Lamont.

Jada was in the with her home girl when he walked in instantly pointing his gun in the girl's face

" how you know Dlow?" Scrap asked

" daddy wtf! Noooo" Jada yelled

" shut the fuck up right now" Scrap replied

" I met him in the grandees" Alexis told Scrap nervous as hell because he had a gun to her head, she felt like she was about to die. She prayed to God, asking for forgiveness and regretting everything she had done.

" so how the fuck he end up dead!" Scrap yelled while he continued to put the gun in her face, he was ready to blow her fucking head off but he needed more information first, she wasn't talking fast enough and that made Scrap upset