Chapter 22

Everything was going good for Scrap, he was in the process of opening up his own business, but it's always something there to stop you from being successful! Desire's emotions were all over the place. She couldn't believe that Scrap was locked up, she had no idea if the gun had bodies on it and she was losing it. All she could do was cry as she waited for him to be processed. She started getting ready to head to the bails bonds but the tears wouldn't stop. As she drove to the bails bonds all she could think about was Scrap and their baby. She wondered why bad shit was happening to them while they were trying to change their life for the better. Desire prayed hoping that by the time she got to the bails bonds she would be able to bail him out, she couldn't stand to see the love of her life behind bars. Desire caught her breath as she wiped the tears from her face.

When Desire got inside of the bails bonds she had to wait hours before she was able to bail Scrap out, his name still wasn't processed in the system.

Desire was trying her hardest not to stress over the whole situation but it was hard as hell for her to be calm while she was dealing with all of this. Desire knew all the bad things she and Scrap did throughout the whole summer, but she would have never imagined that she would be in the situation that she's in. But what goes around comes around and Desire has to learn the hard way, whatever you put out in the universe would come back to you! Karma is a bitch but Desire didn't have no time to let Karma get to her. Desire calmed herself down and prayed to God asking for forgiveness and guidance to get through the situation.

Hours passed before Desire was able to bail Scrap out of jail, she still had to wait for hours at the jail for him to be released. She sat in her car for hours with the heater on as she listened to love song while she waited for Scrap to come out of the jail. She waited three hours inside of her car before Scrap came out, Desire was about to fall asleep in her drivers seat, she was tired as hell. It was now four in the morning. When Desire saw Scrap walking out the door she quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards him hugging and kissing him, it felt like forever since she has seen her man even though it hasn't even been a full day.

" I miss you babe" Desire told him
" I'm already knowing babe, I miss your ass too!" he responded, holding on to Desire tightly,kissing on her neck. She started to blush so hard that she was turning red. Her smile lit up Scrap's day every time , it was something about her lips and dimples gave Scrap a feeling that he never felt before.

" don't even leave me like that again!" Desire insisted as they continued to walk to the car

" I'm glad I'm out of there, an hour feel like a whole month in that bitch" Scrap stated, being in a cage like an animal was not the lifestyle he wanted to continue to live, he had been to jail too many times and it was getting tiring.

" I'm happy your out too and I can finally get some real rest" Desire replied, she hasn't slept since she found out that he was locked up, plus she was worrying the whole time which isn't good for the baby.

They got inside the car and Scrap drove home to take a shower immediately, he hated walking around smelling like jail, he threw away the brand new Balmain outfit that he went to jail in, he didn't want no memories of the county. After he showered for an hour Scrap and Desire went to get food, Scrap didn't eat anything the whole time he was in jail, he didn't want any parts of the food they gave him.

On the way to get food Scrap continuously talked about how he was never going back to jail and how he was going to make sure he didn't do anything that will put him back in jail. He made a promise to Desire that he would stop breaking the law for good. When Scrap was younger he stayed in and out of jail, he was tired of dealing with the police it was time for some real change.

" it's tiring as fuck being in and out of jail" Scrap announced teling her what had been running through his mind the whole time.

" yeah, that's out! I never want to deal with that again and you wasn't even away from me that long." Desire replied

Desire never been locked up a day in her life but she was definitely familiar with the people around her being arrested. She was happy that Scrap was ready to really change though. Desire knew it could be hard for Scrap to get out of the game, but she demanded that he get his shut together because she refused to be raising their child by herself.

Scrap finally opened his eyes and realized that no amount of money was worth us freedom or life, he knew that it was time for him to really make a change in his life, he set a goal to open up his tattoo shop and he was going to get it done no matter what. Scrap went to sign up to get a business license and was ready to go sign the contract for his new shop.

A couple days later Scrap was signing paperwork to receive the key to his brand new tattoo shop. It felt good to be making moves without worrying about going to jail afterwards. Scrap and Desire celebrated Scrap's achievements by going out for lunch and doing a little shopping for the shop, Desire was more excited for Scrap than he was, she was happy that she didn't have to worry about him running the streets or going to jail. While they were out to eat Desire got a text message from Alena. The text message was a photo of a positive pregnancy test.

Desire could not believe it, her and her best friend we're about to be mothers, it seemed unreal they could have never imagined graduating from high school and having babies it was unbelievable. Desire ad Alena also talked about opening their salon up, they knew that college wasn't going to help them provide for their babies at the moment, so they needed a steady income. They made a plan to start making moves when I came to their shop and stop just talking about it, it was time to put some action into their idea.

They promised each other that once they get situated in their new homes they will start looking into buildings to purchase. Desire's midterms were approaching quickly and she spent day and night studying for each test, she was going to make sure that she passed all her classes so that she can graduate on time. When it was time to take her test she was more than ready ! She just knew that she would pass each and every midterm that she took because she answered every question with no problems. When the scores came back she had an A on each test just like she assumed.

After her midterm was completed she could finally start planning for her baby shower, Desire and Scrap had a lot of work to do besides their baby shower but they had to do one thing at a time. Once they planned their baby shower they had to pick a name for their baby girl and they went over hundreds of names trying to get the perfect match.

Desire was shocked when she got a message from Mercedes congratulating her and asking for her address so that she could send some stuff for the baby. Desire hasn't heard from this bitch in months and she didn't even show up to her brothers funeral or even let her know that she wasn't going to make it.

She didn't even want to accept her gifts that she planned on sending, she replied with a simple thank you. She didn't have anything else to say to Mercedes, she wanted her to keep the same energy that she's been having for the last couple of months. She continuously sent Desire direct messages on Instagram but Desire continued to ignore her, she didn't want shit from Mercedes, not even a conversation. She wasn't there for Desire when she needed her the most so why try to be there for her now?
Desire didn't pay Mercedes no mind, she was moving forward without any of the negative energy from her past. Desire and scrap continued to shop for their baby shower with no worries, they got everything they needed in a couple of days, now all they had to focus on was hiring a caterer and someone to decorate and do the treats. Scrap already knew someone who would supply the tables and chairs even though they didn't need many because they barely fucked with anybody. Once everything was settled with the baby shower they continued thinking of a good name for their baby girl and looking up furniture to set up Scrap's tattoo shop. Scrap had finalized everything with his business license and he was ready to start his new journey as a business owner, but everyone knows that you can't have success without having haters.