Chapter 8

Desire and Scrap's whole relationship changed after they left the helicopter lunch. They went to a view on top of a hill and looked at the whole Los Angeles as they continued to talk about life. Desire and Scrap made eye contact as they were giggling and Desire stared into Scrap's eyes as she kissed him, Scrap was surprised but he didn't turn her down. They tongues kissed each other as Scrap rubbed on her ass. Scrap never expected that he would be fucking with Lamont's little sister but she was grown and he she was bad! Scrap didn't know that Desire would kiss him but that kiss started something that he never would have imagined. I guess we can say this is where it all begins.

When they got home later that night they noticed something that would change their lives forever.

Somebody broke into Scrap's house and stole all of his drugs and Desire's money.
Which was shocking because nobody knew where Scrap's house was in Lakewood
" what the fuck! This shit is crazy!" Desire panicked, she didn't know who the fuck had been in Scrap's house and took their shit plus she didn't know if they were still near by watching, all type of shit was running through her head. She started to pace back and forth, bawling up her fist. At this point Desire was frustrated as hell.

" Relax bae, I got cameras in my crib! We going to get our shit back and whoever did this shit is going to pay!" Scrap replied looking at Desire in her eyes, everytime he talked to her she felt secure and believed everything that came out of his mouth.

They checked the camera's and notice three niggas in mask on the video

" that's that nigga E dog, I'm about to blow his fucking head off like I should've did the first time!" Scrap ranted, he didn't know how this nigga knew where he stayed at or who the other niggas were but he knew one thing for sure, niggas we're about to pay for their actions and shit wasn't going to be pretty at all.

" period, I'm tired of this nigga!" Desire barked as she grabbed her gun, she was tired of play cat and mouse with this man, she wanted him to just give up running and pay for what he did to Lamont.

" nah lil baby, we bring out big boys now! That vest ain't going to save his head from being knocked off!" Scrap laughed as he went to his safe, he had all type of straps.
he loved guns he had a whole collection of shotguns, rifles, revolvers, submachine guns, and Uzi's, Scrap liked to play call of duty in real life.

" well let's go put this man in somebody's funeral home!" Desire demanded, the death of Lamont was turning her into a monster and nothing could stop all the violent shit that was running through her brain.

" we pulling up to his momma crib !l Scrap announced waving one of his AK's in the air, he was ready to go to war, he wasn't giving up until E Dog was six feet under, he owed it to Desire and Lamont.

Scrap and Desire got in the car and drove to Compton to see if they can find E dog slipping by his momma house. They sat there for about 30 minutes and nobody came to the house, they went to the Grandees and nobody heard from him either. They drove around Compton for hours and they found no trace of E Dog Fat ass.  Desire started to get frustrated.

" I'm broke and this nigga is nowhere to be found!" Desire shouted with anger, everything was being taken away from her right in front of her eyes and there was nothing she could do about it, shit was getting frustrating.This really was putting the cherry on top of all the shit she was going through, she was ready to snap.

" You ain't never broke when I got bread lil baby, relax we gone find him !" Scrap tried calming Desire down, even though he was irritated he didn't want to let this nigga E Dog kill their vibe once again.

" I need to get some money, I can't depend on your bread!" Desire yelled, she was ready to do anything! She never had to witness being broke and she dam sure didn't want to start today.