Chapter 15

Desire was living her best life, she was getting money, eating good, traveling and in a healthy relationship until she got a direct message on Instagram that changed her whole mood, mindset and feelings. Desire got a message from a bitch saying that Scrap is her nigga, Desire thought it was a lie until the girl sent pictures with Scrap in her background. Desire was ready to hurt Scrap, she didn't understand why Scrap would be around a whole other bitch when he already had everything he needed.

When Scrap got home Desire flashed on him, she was so hurt, she felt betrayed and she started getting sick to her stomach.

By the time Scrap got home Desire had all of her stuff packed up and her mind made up.
one thing Lamont always told her was never let a nigga play with her. Desire knew her worth and she couldn't even believe Scrap would try her like that.

" where the fuck you going? What is going on!" Scrap yelled

" get out of my face Scrap I can't believe you would try to play with me like this Kemarie!" Desire yelled while she put her stuff in her car

" what the fuck are you talking about !" Scrap asked as he grabbed her arm

" let me go Scrap! If you wasn't ready for nothing real you should have kept it one hundred with me" Desire shouted as tears fell out her eyes, words could not explaix the hurt that she was feeling.

Desire got inside her car as scrap stood in front of her door.

" I don't know what you're talking about! Talk to me! Where the fuck you think you going?" Scrap shouted loudly

" I'm leaving! Just let me go before I flip the fuck out in this bitch! Because you got me fucked up"
Desire yelled as she tried to close her door

" what you mean your leaving? You are not going anywhere. Desire stop playing with me!"
Scrap demanded as he grabbed the door.
Scrap didn't know what was going on and the fact that Desire wanted to leave him was pissing him off, he tried his hardest to calm down and not spazz out.

" move before you make me break my fucking door!" Desire shouted as she pushed Scrap away.
Scrap let go of the door and stared at Desire.
Desire started her car up and pulled off, her face was full of tears and she couldn't stop herself from crying. She felt like someone had ripped her heart out if her chest and stomped on it! Her emotions were everywhere, she couldn't believe this.Desire definitely didn't want to go to her house where she had to face all of her memories alone; She drove to Santa Monica and got a suite at a hotel, when she checked into her room the first place she went was to the shower, she felt disgusted and broken. Tears rolled down her face along with the shower water. She got out of the shower and laid in her bed crying her eyes out while she looked up at the ceiling, her phone rang over 15 times before she blocked Scrap's number, she didn't want to hear anything he had to say, she felt like their whole relationship was fake.

Desire called Alena and told her what happened, Alena was so disappointed, she couldn't believe that Scrap would do Desire like that. Alena told her that she was there for her if she needed her and she could come spend the night with her if she needed company. Alena used the money from Vegas to buy herself a 2019 Honda Accord. Desire told her she would call her back, when they hung up Desire set there while she prayed for strength, she felt empty and she started to wonder what was her purpose of being born.

Desire started getting calls from numbers she didn't know and she knew it was Scrap, she didn't have nothing to say to him, words couldn't even explain how damaged she felt.
She gave Alena her hotel address because she couldn't take being alone any longer.

Scrap wouldn't stop calling Desire, when she ignored one number he called from another number. Desire didn't know where he was getting these phone numbers from, she just wanted him to leave her alone. When Alena got to the room she came inside with Hennessy, weed and a pizza. Alena was trying her best to keep Desire happy.