Chapter 13

The next morning Scrap and Desire got up ate a quick breakfast,showered, and started to get dressed so that they can get to another bag. Both of them wore Balenciaga shirts, joggers and shoes.

" which bag should I wear bae?" Desire asked as she held up two different Chanel purses.

" you look good in both of them ma" Scrap replied in the process of kissing her

Desire finally picked which bag she wanted to wear and they got inside the car and drove to the plug's house.

When they got there Scrap chopped it up with his plug for an hour straight before he purchased his re-up.

Scraps plug also gave him a full contact book of Vegas customers that he could get a check out of, he also gave him some extra pounds at no charge.

Scrap instantly started contacting the people from the list he just received and he started getting calls on his flip phone back to back.
He had five addresses in two minutes, He immediately started dropping off pounds to customers from the list.

After he finished dropping off to customers on the list Scrap started to deliver to the customers he already had in Vegas.
When he was done, he started to go out on the strip and meet new customers when more people from the list started contacting him. Scrap had spent the whole day trapping in Vegas and it was all worth it, by the time they got back to the house it was 8:30pm and Scrap was sold out.

This was their last night in Vegas so they decided to go out and turn up, they ordered food before they got dressed.They all made a choice to go to the club that night.
Desire and Alena made sure their outfits we're popping.they both wore tight dressed and long heels then crimped their hair.

Scrap and Rock decided to keep it simple and wore designer shirts and jeans with designer shoes of course.

While they got dressed Rock told Scrap how him and Alena been having deep conversations about life and how we was feeling her vibe, he noticed that she was different from other females he dealt with and Scrap shared how he felt the same way about Desire.

Once they were all dressed hopped and got into the car and headed to the club. When they got to the club they didn't have to wait inside the like because they paid for VIP, plus they had their own table in the club including bottle service.

Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night

The four of them took shots and Desire and Alena started twerking, enjoying themselves.
Everything was going well until Scrap noticed a face that changed his whole mood.
He pulled Desire to the side as soon as he observed who it was.

" look at this nigga E dog" Scrap announced

" oh he's out clubbing and shit like life is sweet, in about to blow his fucking head off!" Desire replied she started to have flashbacks, the good time she was having was about to get cut short because shit just got real.

" chill out ma, I got it this time and he not making it out alive!" Scrap told  Desire grabbing her and holding her

" what you got up your sleeve?" Desire asked

" I got a plan, you just go home and pack everything up, I'm going to send rock with you! I know exactly how to get this nigga" Scrap demanded

Desire listened to what Scrap told her and Scrap explained to Rock and what he had planned and they went right along with it.

As Blue and Desire headed back to the house, Alena headed over to the section that E dog was in and she instantly caught his attention which was all apart of Scrap's plan.
Alena got his number and told him to meet up with her once she left the club in a Uber as Scrap followed her. When E Dog left the club the first thing that he did was send Alena his address. Alena changed out of her club clothes and put on some tights and a hoodie, she knew that things were about to get ugly and she was a little nervous but she wanted justice for Lamont.

Alena told Scrap the room number and got inside her Uber and went to E dog's room, Scrap followed her. When Alena got to the hotel room she rolled up a backwood when she heard a knock at the door. When E dog opened the door Scrap barged in and gave Alena the key to leave.

Scrap grabbed E dog by his shirt ripping it off of him as he kicked him in the face and fired three shots into his mouth.

" bitch ass nigga, that's for Dlow!" Scrap shouted as he fired four more shots

" and that's for Desire" Scrap added, shooting this nigga up made Scrap feel completly better, even though he didnt come out to Vegas for the bulshit, he felt like he accomplished his mission.

Scrap took the $100,000 that E dog had inside his pocket.
He closed the door and walked out of the hotel like nothing happened, he pulled back up to the house to pick up Desire and Alena then they went straight to the freeway and headed back to California. Rock went back to Miami to handle some business.

When they got back to Cali they dropped Alena off at home and then they headed home. They got home and went straight to sleep Desire and Scrap felt relieved that E Dog was finally did. They knew that murder was wrong but what goes around comes around.

When they woke up the next morning Desire was in the kitchen making breakfast. She made Sausage links, eggs , smothered potatoes and toast. She was up way before Scrap woke up, when he got up he brushed his teeth and walked into the kitchen and kissed on Desire.

Scrap and Desire ate breakfast before he showered, got dressed and went to see his plug, he stayed at the plugs house for about thirty minutes.
on the way back, he got a call from Desire and that's when shit started to get messy.