Chapter 1

Desire

" Mmmm, it smells so  good in here!" Desire smelled the maple sausages cooking and her stomach instantly growled. When she got inside of the kitchen she saw A plate sitting on the counter. Her big brother Lamont stayed making her A big ass breakfast every morning. She was ready to go in on her breakfast but she had to finish getting ready for school, she overslept and didn't want to be late for class. She doesn't play about her education and neither does Lamont.

Her big brother Lamont or you can call him Dlo;was all she knew, Their parents died when they were younger in a fire. Being in the system changed Lamont's mindset and turned him into a monster in the end. Lamont had been selling drugs since he was fourteen, he had everything you could think of weed, pills, lean and cocaine. I hated the fact he lived that type of lifestyle but it was the way that he kept food in our mouths so how could I complain? Her brother made sure that I didn't want for nothing and anything she wanted she would get because I was spoiled as hell.

He's 24, but don't let the young age fool you. DLo was laced by some of the biggest kingpins in Compton. He owned a 2020
BMW X6 & 2020 Corvette & He purchased a two story house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms in Carson when he was twenty.
Their house had flat screens in every room, modern furniture and it was always clean. Even though we stayed in Carson now, Lamont touched his first million in Compton and you couldn't pay him ten more to stay out of good. Lamont has multiple trap houses throughout Los Angeles, he never sold drugs out of their home.

City girls, from the 305
Ghetto booty, pretty face, thick thighs
Period! Y'all bitches know we live
Pimp a nigga head, straight to Ocean Drive Period!

She turned on her Bluetooth speaker and started to dance in the mirror and sing along like she was performing at a concert. She loved listening to music because it keeps her calm and most songs have her feeling herself, Especially when she hears City Girls.

She slayed her baby hairs when she finished going her ponytail, she hated doing her natural hair because it was so long and thick. Her hands would start hurting everytime she did her hair, that's why she stayed at the salon.

She put on my blue jeans, black Gucci crewneck and white Gucci Bee sneakers. She looked in the mirror to make sure my outfit looked good, it definitely did. Her jeans were hugging her waist just right, even though she was skinny she had a nice size ass with double d's which looked good with anything that she wore.

She was looking cute so she had to take a couple pictures for the gram. She was popping on Instagram, I guess you can say she was insta famous. She has 30k followers at the moment, they can't get enough of her. She would always get thousands of likes because she kept her hair, nails and outfits popping. A lot of the younger girls at her school would get influenced by her style and try to look just like her.
It was way more to life than just Instagram likes, Desire always out get education first no matter what she was going through. Clothes, Nails and hair don't mean shit if your mindset ain't right and even though she was only eighteen years old, she was smart as hell for her age.

" Period " Desire smiled showing her deep dimples as she looked in the mirror, she was feeling herself. She grabbed her phone to post a selfie on snap chat and Instagram. " okay brother, I'm ready now!" she told Lamont while she walked out of her room.

" you better stop listening to that ratchet ass music! I made some Pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. Go eat!" Lamont shouted

He did not play that shit when it came to his little sister, he always taught her to respect herself and know her worth, plus he couldn't stand City Girls. He didn't like how nasty and ghetto their music was.

She smiled as she headed to the kitchen to grab her plate.

After she ate her breakfast they locked up the house and went to the garage so Lamont could drop Desire off at school.

" what we riding in today sis?" Lamont asked

Every morning Lamont let Desire choose which car he drove her to school in, Desire had a thing for foreign cars, she was the type to know exactly what year your car was by just looking at it. She admires fast and good looking cars.

" ummmm X6" She replied before she walked to the passenger side.
They got inside Lamont's candy red 2020 X6 with white and black interior. Lamont turned the radio on and turned the volume all the way up. Even though he taught Desire how to drive, he dropped her off to school everyday.

"All my life, been grindin' all my life
Sacrificed, hustled, paid the price
Want a slice, got to roll the dice
That's why, all my life, I been grindin' all my life"

Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Carson High School, when they pulled up all eyes were on them, which was normal. Every time Lamont dropped Desire off at school everyone would stare.Lamont handed Desire a hundred dollar bill as he parked his car.
" thank you brother" grinned while getting out of the car..

She was old enough to get a job and take care of herself but Lamont wanted her to focus on school and finding a career while he took care of her, he had more than
enough money to take care of himself and Desire. Desire never wanted for anything when it came to Lamont, he spoiled the hell out of her. Anything that she wanted she got and he kept money in her pockets so she really didn't have to ask him for anything, but if she did she knew for a fact that she would get it.

Desire walked inside of her school when she spotted one of her best friends Alena.

Desire and Alena have been cool since they met each other freshman year at cheerleading tryouts, they both made the team and have been inseparable from that day. Alena would be turning 19 soon. She was dark skin, 5'6 and skinny with a fat ass that was way too big for her age, but she had the titties of a 7th grader. Alena also had long pretty hair that touched the middle of her back and she kept it pressed and flat ironed.

" Bestfriend!" Alena yelled out when she saw Desire approaching her. They gave each other a hug.

" I missed you" Desire smiled

" it's only been a day since you saw me" Alena laughed

" so what, that's too long. What have I missed?" Desire asked

Alena and Desire were always together, they couldn't stay away from each other too long without calling or face timing, you would rarely see Desire without Alena.

" you ain't missed nothing at all!" Mercedes bickered as she rolled her eyes at Alena

" bitch shut your ass up, your always running your fucking mouth!" Alena shot back

Mercedes always ran her mouth but she wasn't going to bust a grape in a fruit fight.
Before Alena can respond she was interrupted by Mercedes( Cedes) Mercedes was Desire's other best friend who transferred to their school from Atlanta sophomore year, she was also a cheerleader. Cedes was 18, light skin, 5'5 , skinny as hell. with a face full of freckles and a nose piercing and Mercedes kept a 40 inch weave in her head.

" Anyways, best friend you heard about the graduation party?" Mercedes added, her ass loved to party. If she could go to a party everyday of her life she definitely would go. Mercedes was a real life party animal, every time somebody threw a party she would be there drunk off somebody else bottle.

" Girl nobody worried about that ratchet ass party!" Alena shot, she couldn't stand Mercedes. If she wasn't at a party she was in some niggas face and Alena didn't like that at all.

" too bad nobody asked you!" Mercedes rolled her eyes

" I haven't heard about no party, you know I rather be at home reading a book or something" Desire laughed but she was dead ass serious, she wasn't into partying and especially not no Hood ass party.

" You have to turn up with me before I go back to Atlanta!" Mercedes pouted up her lips, Alena smacked her lips because she knew Desire was going to fall for that sad ass shit Mercedes pulling. Mercedes was going to college in Atlanta once they graduated, Alena and Desire decided to stay in California and go to a regular community college.

" I'll think about it, but I have to get to class." Desire responded, She didn't want to go to the party but she felt bad because she knew she would miss Mercedes when she moved back to Georgia.