Chapter 17

When Alena answered the phone, she told the detectives she left Vegas and when she left the room, their victim was alive and one of his friends came in the room and E dog told her to leave, she told them she just met him and she didn't even know he was dead until they called, the detectives didn't have anything else to say at the moment and didn't have any other evidence on the case.

When Alena hung up Desire finally was able to tell her that she was pregnant as she was going to be a good mother. Alena's whole mood changed she went from nervous as hell to happy.

" wow the crazy, your going to be a mother!" Alena told Desire

" right I can't believe it" Desire responded

" im thinking about going to Miami with Rock for a minute until everything cool off"Alena announced

" ouu, so I see you and Rock been talking ?" Desire asked

" yeah we talk every day, about everything! It's crazy, I feel like I've known him forever." Alena replied

" how long you plan on staying out there?" Desire asked

" a couple of months, but I'm going to get going, I have to go pack"  Alena replied

" be careful out there, I love you" Desire told her

" I will and I love you too best friend" Alena replied

Alena gave Desire a hug before she left.

You can tell that Desire was worried by the look that she had on her face, she was trying to hold herself together but it didn't take a rocket scientist to show that she was concerned about Alena.
Desire felt bad that her best friend had got caught up in a murder just because of her, she was worried and prayed nothing bad happened to her, Alena was all that Desire had besides her baby and Scrap and she would hate to lose her. Desire prayed for forgiveness and asked God if he would watch over Alena while they were going through all of this.

Scrap let Desire know that everything would be okay and Alena didn't do anything wrong so she didn't have anything to worry about. Scrap rubbed Desires head until she dozed off. The next morning Scrap told Desire to pack her bags because he had a surprise for her. Desire didn't know what to expect Scrap was full of surprises, she never knew what this man was thinking.Desire packed a couple of outfits, her hygiene products and hair stuff. They both got dressed and headed to the airport. When they got inside the airport Desire still didn't know where she was going, she tried to look around the airport for clues but couldn't find anything, all she knew was that they were going on a vacation.

Desire realized that they were going to Hawaii when Scrap handed her the plane ticket. Desire was hella excited because she always wanted to go to Hawaii and she finally had a chance to go. Desire hugged and kissed on Scrap as soon as she got the ticket.

" Oh my God, thank you baby!" Desire smiled

" you deserve it all, I love you." Scrap responded as he kissed Desire on the forehead

" I love you too baby!" Desire stated as Scraped grabbed on her ass with a big smile on his face.

Desires heart dropped when she heard Scrap say he loved her for the first time, hearing those words melted her heart.

Desire's heart dropped again when she realized they weren't taking a normal plane this time, they were going to Honolulu in a private jet. Desires mouth dropped to the floor when she got inside of the jet. It was a dining table with fruit, eggs, French toast, oatmeal, bacon and sausage. On the other side of the jet it was a big comfortable bed
and a bathroom with a luxury shower and gold interior. The private jet was gorgeous and Desire couldn't believe her eyes. Their ride to Hawaii was extremely comfortable, it was so comfortable Desire didn't want to get off of the jet.

" that didn't even feel like a plane ride" Desire announced

" you ain't seen nothing yet bae" Scrap replied

When they got to the airport in Hawaii, they got a driver to go and rent a car, they both picked a Blue 2020 Bentley Continental GT V8 Coupe. Once they checked out the car they headed to their hotel room. Desire thought the jet was nice until they checked into their hotel room. Desires heart melted when she was the rose petals leading to the huge California King Bed, the room had a living room, dining room and a his and hers bathroom. The room also had a bomb ass view where they saw the whole island. Desire instantly ran right to the bed, it was as comfortable as it looked.

" yaaaaas, we need one of these at home" Desire stated

" Get your ass up! We didn't come all the way out here to sleep" Scrap told her

" I can't help it, you knew what you were doing when you got this room!" Desire replied

" get dressed, we going out!" Scrap demanded

Desire and Scrap showered and got dressed before they left their hotel room. Scrap walked behind Desire and kept his arms wrapped around her holding her as they walked to get their car from valet parking.

Once they got their rental out of Valet they went to get massages, Scrap knew that it would be relaxing for Desire because the baby has been whooping her ass with all of these early symptoms. Next Desire and Scrap went to have dinner on a boat. When they were done eating they went back to their hotel room and made love before they went to sleep. Scrap was super gentle, Desire's pregnancy had him beyond nervous, he thought that if he fucked her too hard it would harm the baby. The next morning they woke up holding on to each other.

" we should start putting up bread for our baby's savings account when we get back home" Scrap suggested, he was always thinking for the future, which was important to Desire because she was always worried about where she would be years from now.

" yes, we can do that! I really hope it's a boy!" Desire stated replying to Scrap

" me too, i would love to have a little Scrap Jr running around here" Scrap added

" that's definitely not his name" Desire responded

" Kemarie Lamont Johnson, gotta keep my boy name alive" Scrap stated

" I love that, Lamont would go nuts if I was pregnant and he was alive.' Desire smiled

" atleast your having a baby by a real nigga and not a buster or bum.' Scrap replied

They talked for hours about how life was going to change ,  and they even thought of baby names for girls since they already picked a boy name. They also decided that they would move out of their house, they felt it would be the best thing for their baby. Desire and Scrap spent their whole vacation shopping, eating and relaxing on the beautiful islands of Hawaii for a whole month. When they headed to their private jet Desire got a call from Alena that changed her whole mood Alena told Desire that she would be enrolling in college in Florida. Desire was hurt, they have  been planning on going to school together since they've met and everything was changing. But we're things changing for better or for worse?