Chapter 2

Lamont

After Desire changed her clothes and ate Lamont dropped Desire off to the hair salon to get her hair done. Once he left the salon he headed to make some quick money. Lamont sold everything crack,weed,ecstasy pills, percocets and lean. Everything that Lamont had was high quality. Lamont pulled up to his trap spot in the Grandee apartments. When Lamont pulled up in his black on black 2020 Corvette.

''My boys moving work like Narcos
I'm crushing hoes at the condo
Nigga touch Stunna, he dying tomorrow
I got them racks, Wells Fargo.''

The moment that Lamont pulled up in the Grandees, all the ratchet hoes mouth dropped to they stomach. Lamont was known to have bitches going crazy everywhere he went. Ratchet hoes did not mean nothing to Lamont, they all wanted one thing and that was his bag.

Lamont parked and hopped out his car, bitches immediately started showing they ass, playing loud music and yelling " ayeeeeee" and pulling out a bottle of Hennessey. "Young tender, I'ma put the whole dick in her
She gon' fuck me for some money cause that hoe shit in her
She gon' pop it, she gon' shake it cause that hoe shit in her"

Lamont was not impressed by no bitch shaking they ass for attention.
" Dlow pull up and bitches automatically start shaking that shit! What's my nigga?" E dog rambled, he was always impressed with anything Lamont did.

E dog been in Compton his whole life, he 29 with no job and no steady income. Don't get me wrong he a fly broke nigga, but he would rob you out your socks. E dog was one of those niggas who was always musty no matter what. No matter how many showers, this nigga stayed smelling like a fresh bag of hot onions on a summer day.
" I ain't impressed by that, that's regular shit" Lamont replied

" Your name Dlow?" one of the girls asked from the group of twerkers.
" yeah, what's going on?" Lamont asked

" I need a 8th of some gas, you got me?" the girl questioned him, smiling hard.

" yeah, give me $25! I got you" Lamont answered

Lamont handed her the weed and started rolling up his own backwood.

" oouuu this some cake! can I have your number so I can hit you up when I need more?" the girl asked

"Yeah, let me see your phone" Lamont replied

Lamont put his number in her phone and continued to roll his wood.

" text me your name" Lamont stated
When Lamont was getting ready to spark the weed he noticed a text message from Desire saying she would be done in a hour. Once Lamont smoked this backwood he started up his car and drove to the salon.
Lamont pulled up to the salon and picked up Desire then they headed home, Desire as tired from the long day but everything that was in store for her would wake her all the way up.
When Lamont and Desire pulled back up to the house, Lamont left his car parked outside of the garage and smiled at Desire with a smirk on his face.

" I want to show you something" Lamont grinned, he always he was surprising Desire with gifts, but this moght have been the best gift that he ever gave her. 

" okay, what is it? Desire asked

" just follow me" Lamont replied
Desire had no idea that was going on, she followed Lamont into the dark garage, when he turned on the light Desire's whole facial expression changed, she went from confused to happy as hell, her mouth dropped to the floor. She would have never guessed what Lamont wanted to show her. It was her dream come true a 2020 matte baby pink Mercedes-Benz GLE 450.
" Your graduation gift" Lamont smiled, he was proud of her, so he made sure that he showed her how proud he was.