Chapter 34

Mercedes kept checking her camera on her phone to see if Niya was almost done with her hair, she had a date in a hour with the nigga that she had just met and she was ready to meet him in person.

" Turn your head" Niya directed

Mercedes turned her head and continued to get her hair done.

" Are you almost done bitch?" she rolled her eyes, thirty minutes had passed and Niya just started sewing the tracks in the back.

" I will be in the next forty five minutes" she kept sewing the track in her head.
Mercedes smacked her lips " I got a date in a hour"

"Well do you want to look good or half ass on your date sis, you can't rush perfection!Tell him to give you a extra hour" Niya responded

Mercedes started to get an attitude once again, she pulled her phone out and texted the nigga teling hm that she would be running late so they can meet up in another two hours.When Niya was done with her Mercedes instantly started feeling herself.

"Yaaaas! I fucking love this, I look so good! Thank you Niy." She smiled and started snapping selfies of herself on her phone.

" I love the side part on you!" Niya complimented her while she grabbed the money from her. " Have fun on your date" she joked as she left out the door.

Mercedes got in the shower and threw on one of the short dresses that she had bought earlier.
She was ready to meet the nigga she had been talking to, she hoped he wasn't weird or funny shaped in person. She wanted to have a good time, she never been on a date before and seeing a movie and dinner was good enough for her.

He agreed to pick her up, she couldn't wait to see what kind of car he had! She waited for the nanny to pull up so that she could tell him to be on his way. She got irritated as she waited because her nanny was taking forever. Mercedes was ready to go out and be in a nigga face, she got tired of sitting in the house.

Thirty minutes later the nanny arrived and Mercedes had already told the nigga to be on his way, she took a shot of Hennessy out of the pint she had. The nigga arrived at her house in fifteen minutes and she left the house without even saying bye to the nanny or Antonio.

She noticed his brand new Ferrari and her panties got wet, she was happy that he had a nice car because she couldn't shit on Desire with a nigga in a bucket, everything she did was to compete with Desire knowing damn well she wasn't worried about her miserable ass.
" heeey!" She smiled as she got in the car. He looked just like his pictures and he smelled good as hell, Mercedes knew he had on Giorgio Armani because that's what one of her old niggas used to wear.

" Whats up? You never even told me your name lil momma" he responded biting his bottom lip

" I'm Mercedes, what's your name?" She blushed

" My name Faze, you smoke?" He asked as he pulled out a backwood and got on the freeway.

" Of course" Mercedes lied

When he passed her the blunt she didn't even know how to hit it right, she automatically started choking on the weed.

" you good?" He laughed

" yeah, it's just strong" she laughed

They headed to the movie theater to watch the Harley Quinn movie, Faze paid for the tickets, popcorn and snacks, he rubbed on her leg throughout the movie and at this point Mercedes was ready to give it up that easy. They left the movies and headed to Chilli's so they could have dinner and get to know each other more. Mercedes was turned on by his car and their little date, Hennessy was starting to kick in and he had a bottle of Remy. Faze invited her over to his room, of course he wanted to hit, he didn't take her out for nothing. He spent the night blowing Mercedes back out and dropped her off at home early the next morning. The dick had Mercedes feeling good, but it wasn't enough to keep Desire off her mind. Desire had her blocked on social media but that didn't stop her from going through her page on a fake page she created just so she could lurk, she was something like a stalker, she wanted to know Desires every move.