Arc 11.5 Special Chapter : That Morning +18 🍋🍋🍋🍋

Lemon warning : Explicit sex ( smut chapter )

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

March 18th, 6:02 AM

Frrrt

I felt a small chill run through my body in the middle of my slumber, causing me to instinctively shiver and embrace myself tighter

I need a Blanket

My mind started screaming for a blanket. I wasn't fully conscious yet, but I immediately recognized it as the cold and began my aimless search.

However, my hands stopped at the feeling of a soft weight being put down on my lap and pressing herself against my cold body and covering me up. Our collide generated heat enough from my body to overpower the cold

At first, I didn't recognize what it was since I wasn't conscious enough. So I slowly opened my eyes to check what it was, moments after my blurry vision dissipated, I widened my eyes.

" Oww~ Finally you're awake~! " Honami moved from the back of my head and faced, with an excited and bright smile. She straightened her back from excitement and slightly bounced on top of my lap, while grabbing my shoulders to support herself.

" Honami ?.... What are you doing ? "

" Really ? You're asking me that~? " Honami deadpanned, with a somewhat flushed face. She slowly moved her right hand and started drawing circles on my chest. " You know what I'm gonna do~ "

As a matter of a fact, I did have an idea about what she was gonna do. However, I simply wasn't conscious enough to realize it and ended up asking her myself.

Instead of offering her a response or moving, my eyes drawn towards her body and kept staring at it. She grinned more mischievously before hopping off my lap

" Say Kiyo, you like my new suit~? " She stood in front of me and started flexing in many poses, displaying multiple of her body parts to me. In reality I couldn't see any, since she was wearing some sort of a black suit covering her whole body, leaving out only her face.

Not gonna lie, she looked astonishingly arousing and beautiful too. The black suit tightly held firm around her perfect body, making her even more voluptuous. Her plump butt and perfect bust were standing out alongside other body parts. It was definitely more than enough to make my monster start waking up

Honami must have seen a reaction from me somewhere as she slowed down and gave me a  grin. She was silently staring at me, awaiting my answer.

However, instead giving her an opinion. I voiced out

" Where did you get this ? " Honami was clearly not expecting this type of response came to a halt, with a small disappointment on her face.

" Mako-chan gave it to me. " She bluntly responded.

" Amikura ? " I parroted and she nodded. She moved towards the side and grabbed a bag. " That.... "

She has shown me the bag contents, and it was full of tools helpful for sex. There was contraceptive boxes, gag balls and some glasses that appears to be aphrodisiacs. She pulled out a box and shown it to me, and it was the one her suit came from.

" I see.... " I muttered. " When did you receive them ? Was it related to that time when she gave you a paper and you got flustered ? "

It was the only situation I could think of as of the moment, I was feeling to many things at once.

" Ah jeez~ Stop with the interrogating me like I'm some sort of a criminal~ " Honami sighed in exasperation, as she returned the box back to the bag.

" But you're just about to rape me " I deadpanned.