Arc 2 Chap 2 : Developments

The classes has ended for the day.

Shibata got called to the faculty office for his interrogations.

Honami Along with Amikura, Approached the leaving Ryouta Group

I couldn't hear what they were saying, But Ryouta nodded and Amikura got excited. Honami turned to me and gave me a thumbs up, Seems like it worked.

After Ryouta left i approached Her " What did they say ? "

" They agreed to go to the arcade on tomorrow evening, They were abit skeptical when they heard that a group of Class C students are joining " Responded Honami " But they Agreed " She said with smile

" I see " I gave her a head pat " Do you want to come with me to the special building ? "

" Hmmm ? What are we going to do ? " She said, Blushing.

" Se- " DAMN IT HORNYKOUJI

" S-S-S-S-SE...... " Honami Got flustered " K-Kiyotaka-kun Don't Y-You think it's e-early for that ? A-Atleast n-not y-yet "

" We are heading to the special building to search for evidence to Sudou's Case "

" Ah, I see. Well yeah i can come " She calmed down, Her bright smile came back to her face. I'm glad i saved the situation from deep awkwardness.

We made our way to the special building engaging in a small banter.

We entered and headed towards the third floor when we met someone unexpected

" Kanzaki-kun ?! " Kanzaki who was standing deep in thought, Looked at us. He seems surprised too

" Ichinose and Ayanokouji, Did you come to investigate too ? "

" Yep ! I thought we could find some evidence to prove that it was a staged incident " Exclaimed Honami " But since you're here, Can you brief us of what you found ? "

" Well ... We're out of luck, There is no cameras around and it's extremely hot, And there is nearly no evi- " Kanzaki suddenly stopped, Thinking about a sudden idea. It seems like he caught on it fast, He is much smarter than i thought, Him being here in the first place is proof.

" A Place like this is the best place to execute such a strategy, There is no cameras except inside the rooms. And the heat disturbs your ability to rationalize. Now Honami " I turned to look at her, She looked at me with curiosity " Do you think Komiya, Kondou and Ishizaki are smart enough to choose such a place alone ? "

Honami spoke deep in thought " I didn't socialize with them that much, But if i have to go with what i have ... Then No "

" The report states that Sudou made fun of them for being bad at basketball. However, I don't remember Ishizaki being in any club, This is a mistake that could be exploited " There are much more Circumstantial Evidence, But they are 'Circumstantial' Without any real proof which Class C Possesses, Class D are in deep trouble

Kanzaki who listened carefully to my insight completed his idea " You prove a good point Ayanokouji, With other additions it begs me to believe that Ryueen is behind all of this " He then looked at me " I'm surprised that you're much smarter than you let on, Why is that ? "

" I don't like standing out, Don't worry I'll help you guys, But i want you to keep my abilities a secret " I Offered, Kanzaki wouldn't agree to a request like that without something valuable in return. He would just question me and possibly try to manipulate me.

" I see. Then you're secret is safe with us Ayanokouji " I'm glad he didn't probe for more " Well, We've got what we wanted Let's go " However, When we exited the building, We met the Dragon Himself Outside