Kushida Kikyou SS - ( Just read, Idk about the title )

ArgguUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHYYYYYYYYY ? WHY DID HE POST IT WHYYYY ?

MY NIGHTMARE.... IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN WATCHING THAT NARCISSIST

WHY.... JUST WHYYYYYYYYY

I banged the wall beside me from my uncontrollable rage, That Bastard face is all over my head.

" Please be careful Kushida-san. You wouldn't want to destroy anything, Since you'll be paying it " That old geaser i'm following towards the faculty office spoke, Causing me to get even more frustrated

" FUCK that " I hit the wall again. Before remembering something and glared at him " Why are you expelling me ? Aren't you working with me to expel that Bastard and his fucking narcissist friend ? "

" My, When did i ask you that ? " Did he just play dumb ?..... This fucker

" YOU LIAR, YOU CAME TO ME AND REQUESTED MY COOPERATION TO EXPEL THOSE TWO, IN EXCHANGE OF HELPING ME TO EXPEL THAT BITCH "

" I don't remember ever talking to you Kushida-san, Please relax and control your rage, You could get me in trouble with your hallucinations "

" I'M NOT HALLUCINATING YOU FUCKING HAG, IT'S YOU WHO HAS MEMORY ISSUES, STOP MY EXPULSION NOW ! " 

" That can't do Kushida-san. " I opened my mouth to shout, But he spoke instead " There is more than enough evidence that you willingly indulged in a violent act, As well as Threats. So there is no one saving you and you'll probably serve in Jail for at least 6 months "

" WHAT ? " I shouted. " J-J-J-J-Jail ? WHY ? "

" You are a subject to Criminal threats since you threatened Ayanokouji-kun, So it's only fair " 

" No.... Please no.... "

" However.... " Suddenly, Acting director Tsukishiro stopped and glanced at my trembling body with his warm gaze. I stopped and locked gazes with him " There is only one way that you could get saved " A way.... For me to get saved ?

" W-What is it ?! " I asked in excitement

" In fact, This is the only way i can help you. And it also aligns with your motives of getting revenge on Ayanokouji-kun " A way for me to get saved..... And get revenge on that bastard ?

" Absolutely. WHAT IS IT ! " I asked excitedly. Tsukishiro smirked before walking towards the faculty office

" I will call Ayanokouji-kun's father and bring him here so you could talk to him. He also wants to expel Ayanokouji-kun so he could retrieve him, You could deceive him into thinking that you're an Ally and stab him on the back where the opportunity arises "

That bastard's..... dad ? 

" He can do. I would demolish the both of them " I grinned evilly. Tsukishiro turned around and glanced at me before looking forward before he shook his head lightly

' What a poor little soul ' Thought Tsukishiro

To be Continued ? 👀👀