Arc 2 Chap 1 : Trouble brewing

" Good morning everyone~ You know what today is right ? " Questioned Chie-sensei while standing on the podium.

" Today is the results of our midterms right ? " Answered Shibata.

" Not Quite~ Today is also the day we announce your Class Points for May ! Isn't it Exciting~ ? " Exclaimed Chie while Making a V With her fingers close to her face smiling ( IDK WHAT IS THIS POSE CALLED )

Everyone looked at each other nervously. Providing that we most likely had the best grades on the whole grade, Expulsion was still on the table. Chie sensing the weird atmosphere, She spread a rolled Poster on the Board, It was the results of our midterms

" Woah Look at those Perfect Scores ! " 

27 .... Yes 27 of the students in Class A Got a perfect score across the board, And no one got below a 90. I Belong to the 27 perfect scorers, Those are splendid results.

" When i was correcting your papers i couldn't contain my joy so i started crying, Some papers ended up being wet. Everyone, You made Sensei proud~ " She smiled at us like a proud mother.

" We did nothing Sensei, If you want to thank someone, Thank Ichinose-san. She was the one who brought those test papers ! " Said by one girl

" Yeah " " We owe it to Ichinose-san " Students Jumped into the Hype Train and started Praising Honami, The girl in question started Scratching her cheek while sending some side glances at me, I told her to not worry and take credit for what i did. After all her position as the Class leader would get stronger as a result.

" Thank you everyone ! But Really, You were the ones who worked hard, Give your selves some credit " Said Honami

" And Noooow for the second event~ " She Posted another poster on the Board " These are your class points for The month of may, Tomorrow you would get your points ! "

Class A : 1076 C.P ( +96 CP )

Class B : 1004 C.P ( +84 CP )

Class C : 574 C.P ( +84 CP )

Class D : 85 C.P ( +85 CP )

I Messaged Hirata about his class's state, He told me that everyone managed to pass and Sudou barely passed by 1 mark difference, Yikes.

Seems like He used the test papers i gave him quite well, I'm not sure if he held unto them until the last day or he immediately bet his own Class's lifeline on my prediction but either way he succeeded on preventing expulsions.

I Screenshotted my conversation with him and sent it to Honami, She Grabbed her phone and checked my message. Moments later she responded, Relieved that no one got expelled and looked at me with a warm and beautiful smile, I Wanted really badly to pat her head but i held my self from doing so.

The bell rang and the class continued

It was lunch time. Me, Kanzaki and Shibata went to the cafeteria to grab a bite. We sat and they ordered their food. However, I Brought a bento.

" Hmmmm " Kanzaki noticed the dangerous item i brought, Hummed before asking " Don't mind me Ayanokouji, Is this bento from Ichinose ? " Shibata who was looking around the Cafeteria focused his attention on me.

I Responded with a nod before opening the Bento. Instantly, I Got welcomed by how rich and generous the flavors are, The texture was top-notch. I Can't wait to dig in

" Woah, You're so lucky Ayanokouji-kun ! I Wish i had a girlfriend too " Shibata gazed into the air fantasizing, Before he turned to face me again " I Mean how did you do it ? You got a girl like Ichinose-san as your girlfriend, And on a period of 2 months ! You're quite the smooth operator, Teach me Ayanokouji-sensei " However, At the mention of that name i felt my compure crack abit. Anything but that nickname