Arc 3 Chap 2 : Suspicion

Me and Kanzaki both Set our way Towards the Cave.

After checking it out with Honami first. She agreed to stay and lead the Class instead of following along.

We were Walking past the Trees, Brushing leaves aside and carefully Stepping in the uneven Ground, In silence.

After some time i decided to break the Silence

" What do you think of this exam Kanzaki ? " I was Curious about his Opinion, He possesses a Remarkable Intellect and Observation afterall. He took some time before Responding

" Well, The General idea is to save points. But it may very well turn to a Leader identification War, We have to be careful in Choosing our leader, We can't Choose someone like me or Ichinose, Maybe even you too " He said

" Yeah i agree, I Would've been the best option If not for my Confrontations with Ryueen " I Can almost guarantee that Ryueen already knows that i was the one who defeated him. It was simple really, The only ones who could intentionally allow their classmates to be injured for victory is pretty much only me. Kanzaki would've been The most suspected if not for his Confrontation with him on the Roof top. Ryueen is a genius, I doubt that he wouldn't see through Kanzaki's poker face when he was on the rooftop. So the only Natural Conclusion is me.

" I would be lying if i say wasn't concerned. But i'm convinced that you can More than defend yourself against Him. The problem is our Classmates " He Exclaimed, I Was about to correct him but he Already found the flaw " Errr Never mind that, I Forgot about our Agreement. But it's still not a foolproof Plan, There is no such thing as being Too cautious with Ryueen " I Nodded, He Certainly was Right. Ryueen is famous for his underhanded tactics, He got away with it many times, Not only in this school.

We Reached the Cave, And we were about to walk out when i grabbed Kanzaki's hand. He turned around with his usual stern Expression

" What's Wrong ? " He Asked

" Not too loud, Wait and see " He looked Confused but Nodded and we Hid our selves.

Not long after, a Green haired Boy, He was the one who came right after Katsuragi when Class B was Disembarking. was Running towards the cave and checked the inside, He then looked at where he came from

" This is Amazing Katsuragi-san ! It's a spot ! Just as you told us ! " He Exclaimed Enthusiastically

" Yes, It was a hint from the school " Katsuragi came out walking towards the Green Haired Boy

" A Hint ? " 

" Yahiko, Why do you think the School turned around the island Multiple times with Increasing Speed ? " 

" Uuuuuh, Site Seeing ? " He said in a confused tone, I'm honestly impressed...... By his Stupidity.

" No, It was a deliberate move from the School to give us a hint about the Locations of the designated spots before the test could actually start. Through the P.A Announcement "

" Woaaaaah, That's So amazing Katsuragi-san, You can see even through the school's schemes. That's what is expected from the Leader of Class A ! "

" I'm not the Leader Anymore Yahiko, I only have you as my remaining Follower, I Appreciate it " Katsuragi said in a emotional Tone " Also we aren't Class A. Atleast for this Exam " Atleast for this Exam huh ?

Yahiko Started Shedding tears while Katsuragi was patting his back in a warm smile, It was Pathetic. Kanzaki was having the Same opinion too.

They both entered the Cave, We could hear their voiced reverberate inside