Arc 1 Chap 4.5 : The Calm Before The Storm

A Few days passed and my life has been so far so good. My classmates are behaving themselves while there is some slips here, But overall a great  behavior.

Ichinose did a great job as the Class Representative. Objectively speaking, We Wouldn't lose that many points thanks to her.

I've been also hanging out with Hiyori a.k.a My bookbuddy, We would recommend each other books, And have sessions of silence readings, Hiyori was so passionate about books, So hanging with her was never boring.

Today we were supposed to have swimming class after lunch. However, Our P.E teacher won't be there, Instead would be Hoshinomiya-sensei, She claimed that he is home sick and announced that she would be taking his place. I Don't know what she did but that was suspicious.

" Queen to A8, Checkmate "

" I Lost, Again "

" Haha, Good Game Kanzaki-kun, You were better this time, But Ayanokouji-kun is just unbeatable "

" You're right Ichinose, This would make it 8 Losses In arrow, Under two minute. Honestly, What else are you hiding Ayanokouji ? "

During lunch, I have been playing chess against some of my friends for fun, Needless to say I Won every single match, They were all Definitely not bad at all. 

" You've putted a better fight this time Kanzaki, I've been playing chess since when i was a child and in my free time too, You've made The lowest amount of blunders out of them " I said honestly

" Yeah yeah, Better fight my ass this game didn't even reach 15 moves ! " Said Kanzaki.

" My game didn't reach 10 moves " Muttered Amikura

" Don't worry guys, With time and practice, You could reach me or even surpass me " I said trying to cheer everyone, In response, Everyone growled.

The bell rang signaling the end of the lunch period, And with that everyone headed towards the pool.

We entered the changing room, I Went to one of the lockers and grabbed a swimwear, It was a school issued one, With a good quality too, It won't be painful to move around with while its wet, With almost no hindrance to your movements too.

I looked around to see the boys changing, Shibata next to me, With no doubt had the best body, Looking at it gives me the idea of how hard he practiced and played soccer, Kanzaki wasn't bad either, But Shibata was better overall.

I took off my shirt followed up with my pants, Standing semi-naked as i wore the swim shorts. Shibata done changing, Glanced around the room, Upon seeing me, Or to be more specific my body. A big Shocked Scream escaped his mouth. Everyone upon hearing his scream turned to shibata. Following his line of sight, They Cried of shock too.

" Ayanokouji, WHAT THE HELL ? " Yelled Shibata

" That is a very muscular body you get there Ayanokouji-kun, Do you exercise ? " Asked Hamaguchi.

" I guess i do exercise abit " I Shrugged

" Ayanokouji, Exercising abit wouldn't get you with that. " Marked Kanzaki

" I did exercise abit, Along with practicing tea ceremony, Guess that helped too "

With that everyone lost interest, And left the room together.

" Woah, It's so big "

Everyone stared in an awe at the 50-meter pool ahead of us. The water was clear and beautiful. And We wouldn't have to worry about the weather due to it being indoors, In other words, The Perfect Environment.