Arc 11.5 Chap 5 : Farewell

31st of March. Unknown time and Location

" It's time.... "

The cricket inside the room instantly got crushed by the swinging door, leaving a mark on it's white surface. The perpetrator was a man wearing a white lab coat with a clipboard in hand and a mask covering his face.

" Move out " He commanded.

Shortly after that, the people inside hopped off their seats and followed behind the man.

" I suppose you've already memorized the details of your mission correct ? " The man inquired, while looking towards them. They nodded in confirmation " Good. "

With those final remarks, they all walked in silence through the white hallways, passing through multiple rooms very familiar for them. Until they reached a door

" The government is keeping a watchful eye on us, so we'll have to take the secret route out " Elaborated the man, while inserting a code in the numbers pad and opening the door for a secret passageway. " If you follow this path, you'll find a black car waiting for you outside, it shouldn't be hard to spot and you'll follow the orders of the man inside you understand ? "

They responded with nods and entered the passageway. The man was about to close the door if not for the remaining presence beside him. Who stepped in the secret passageway shortly came to a halt and looked back, noticing that someone is missing.

" What do you want Subject ? " The man asked coldly, emitting a ruthless aura while cruelly stressing the word as if referring to them as nothing but a joke.

" Sensei, I have a question if you don't mind " The kid asked out loud, with their usual tone and aura. Completely unfazed by the Teacher's heavy presence

" Go ahead, is it about the mission ? "

" Yep " The kid nodded. " Do you mind telling us about Ayanokouji-sensei's situation ? "

This question has attracted the attention of the student/s, as well as the Teacher. Who immediately raised his guard

" That isn't necessary for you to know " The Teacher refuted back. " All you need to do is focus on your mission on retrieving Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, alongside other secondary goals. Other than that, is none of your business "

The Teacher responded straightly without an ounce of hesitancy nor stuttering, as if firmly closing down his gates and rejecting any more advances. The student immediately realized this and prepared to back off

However....

" It is important for our mission Sensei " The Student received unexpected support from their fellow classmate, who slowly took steps back and approached them. " In order for us to retract Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, we also need to know the exact moves he pulled beforehand to understand the way he operates even more "

Their support came as a pleasant surprise for the student and made them retract their plans of backing away. However, the Teacher wasn't going to open his gates any time soon

" You have already been provided advanced information about him from our database. Use that to wor- "

" I don't think you understand Sensei " The Student at this point stepped back into the white hallway, peering at the Teacher. " What you have provided us was info about his skill level and performances in the white room, alongside some typical behaviors and habits he emitted.

" However, it isn't enough to completely understand how he works. "

It is impossible to completely understand a certain individual's behavior to the point that you could predict every action or words they emit, which is supported by the chaos theory. However, this reach is fathomable to some extent.