Arc 11 Chap 2 : The Event Selection

" Event selection ? Can you explain Sensei ? " Before anyone could speak, Yousuke took the lead and asked. However, He seemed to just have realized that he isn't in Class D anymore, So he doesn't need to take the lead in order to prevent Chaos from happening.

" Yes Hirata-kun~ I will explain " Chie-sensei nodded brightly, Causing Yousuke to sit back on his seat and scratch his cheek from embarrassment. Moments later, Chie-sensei cleared her throat in an elegant manner " I'll try to keep it as simple as possible. Basically in this exam, You have to compete with another Class, Much like the past exams. However, This time it's a direct confrontation, A 1 on 1 between the students of both Classes. You'll be tested in many fields be it Academics, Knowledge, Physical abilities, Decision making, Cooperation and even Luck. It could be anything. Does anyone have any questions so far ? "

At Chie-sensei's question, Multiple shook their heads. Seeing that, Chie-sensei continued

" Right~ In this exam, You'll be required to submit 10 events to compete on, Those events's contents are all up to you to decide. As i said they could be anything, Be it Shogi, Tennis, Academical test, It could be even some gambling games like Poker and even Rock paper scissors. As i said you'll be tested in many fields " At her words, Some Students glanced at each other's stern expression, Some doubts running in their heads. Chie-sensei rose her index finger and explained " Of course, Despite your freedom of Choice, You're still forced to follow some rules. You can only choose a well-known game to compete on, You are also expected to come up with a time limit for each event and Tie-breaking rules in case of a tie. "

All of those restrictions upon our options is to ensure a fair competition. You cannot choose unpopular games or gamemodes in order to secure a decisive win against your opponent, So all of us are expected to fight in the same battlefield. There is also rules to ensure that there is only one winner of an event and prevent any other outcome, In order for the results to be as decisive as possible

" You must select a different number of participants for each of your 10 events, Meaning that you cannot choose two events with the same number of participants, And you cannot choose more than 10 Players for an event. Which means that all the numbers in the [ 1 ; 10 ] barrier must be used. Each person can participate in only one event, Don't worry, In case of 39 People have participated excluding your commander. The loop would restart and all of you can participate in another event " 

All events must contain different numbers from 1 to 10, Which means that all numbers would be used for the 10 events. Students who participated in an event cannot participate again unless the 39 Student loop would be completed. It is expected for the other 3 Classes to have a shorter loop since they have lower students than 40.

" You must also provide a way for the Commander to intervene in the events. Each Class must set a person as their Commander who acts as their leader during the day of the exam, They would be the ones who is selecting the Participating students from a special tower. They cannot be selected to participate during events but they can act as a substitute on some games. "

The Commander part is probably one of the most crucial points in this exam. They would be the one who's calling the shots during that day, While they may just memorize the agreed upon participants. That person has considerable influence on the outcome of each event depending on their knowledge, So they must be someone powerful enough to at least secure a positive swing.

" Keep in mind that once you submit an event you cannot retract it, And if you fail on choosing the appropriate number of events or your Commander by the time of the deadline. The School would automatically fill that for you. But believe me when i say that you don't want that to happen. So don't test School-chan~ Patience and be like a the good little kids you are~ " Chie-sensei's playful tone delivered a heavy warning to not test our luck, Because this is a fraud gamble and we would pay a hefty price no matter what. " By the time of the Deadline~ All the commanders would be gathered in one room for a lottery to choose their opponents~ After everything is settled, All 10 of your events would be revealed to each other and you could spy as much as you want~ *Winks* "