Ichinose Honami SS - Fight

After our Quarrel with Kushida. Horikita-san appeared and started questioning Kiyotaka about Kushida who nonchalantly responded to her in a matter of a fact voice. It was probably my first time seeing Horikita-san like this, Meek and weak

However, In the middle of that, A Man's voice echoed behind Horikita-san and startling her, It was a familiar voice but i couldn't remember who owns it. 

I glanced towards Kiyotaka and he was staring at the door in anticipation. When the person arrived, It was revealed that it was the new Acting director Tsukishiro that replaced the Chairman Sakayanagi for some reason.

I heard his voice when he introduced himself to the Student Council members when he was first elected, Right after the end of the Colossal exam.

However, I couldn't help but notice him looking at me in a weird way, It wasn't lust nor it was attraction, It was as if he is interested in me as a person, And my actions.

" The staff members are busy so i'll make this quick. I'm sorry that you had to deal with this type of situation, Especially you Ayanokouji-kun " After he introduced himself, He decided to keep it short and apologized to us, Especially Kiyotaka since he was the one in the middle of it.

" Don't worry about it, It was just the cleanup of a mess " Kiyotaka responded. However, There was a small smug on his face, The Acting Director rose his head in recognition. However, My head drifted off to something else

I don't know if it's just me..... But are they talking like they are familiar with each other ? 

As far as i am concerned, Only little students get to talk with the Chairman. But Kiyotaka and The acting director are talking like they knew each other

More importantly, What's this look on both of their faces ? Kiyotaka has determination and challenging expression on his face while the Acting Director was somewhat smugly.

I came to the conclusion that they are at least acquainted with each other since The Acting director landed on the school. However, Why would the Acting Director instantly go to meet Kiyotaka if that's the case ?

" I'm glad. Anyway, The individual named 'Kushida Kikyou' would be properly punished for her actions. Especially after threatening... Your dad... Ayanokouji-kun, I hope you're not offended "

Was he.... Trying not to laugh ?

Does he know about Kiyotaka's father ? And how scary he is ? So he tried to hide his laughter in order to keep his professionalism ?

Something instantly clicked on my head, As some of my worst fears is coming to get realized.

Is he here to expel Kiyotaka ? If that's the case, It would make sense why they are acquainted and why he is looking at me that way. Since i'm his girlfriend and Kiyotaka was supposed to be emotionless but he loved me, So it sparked some interest in the Acting Director

However, Kiyotaka told me that his father cannot make any moves until the start of our Third Year and we have a lot of time to prepare. Then what's is happening here ?

Did Kiyotaka miscalculate ? No, He knows his Father and how powerful he is, So then why is this acting director acting weirdly ?

Did Kiyotaka...... Lie to me ?

" ..... Honami-chan ? " Ah

No, Don't think like that Honami, Kiyotaka wouldn't lie to you.... Probably

I can totally imagine Kiyotaka lying about something like this, Just to keep me safe.

Everything fits in place, And the only thing that doesn't is Kiyotaka's words. If you eliminate every impossibility, Only the truth remains, Even if it's unsettling. And the Truth is that....

Kiyotaka lied to me

However, I'm not mad, Just slightly annoyed. Kiyotaka is trying to keep me safe from his Father, And i can totally understand that.

However, This is our Fight and Kiyotaka is fighting alone, And i cannot stand on the sidelines and do nothing

Of course, The current me wouldn't stand a chance against The Acting Director and his Father alone, But the both of us can

All i could do is follow Kiyotaka's lead and have full faith in him, If i can't do it he can, And i have full faith in him to succeed. I wouldn't give a single care about who are we against, And i will fight them with all of my might...

To protect our life together 

and  our future together.....