Sakayanagi Arisu SS : Promised Day

I was sitting inside of a cafe inside of Keyaki Mall, Enjoying my drink while tormenting Masumi-san's life.

It is pretty convenient don't you think ? Having a fateful slave accompanying you whenever you ask. If she would put a smile instead of her disgusted expression then she would be promoted to a beautiful Queen, But still a slave fufufu

" Ugh " We were sitting on a table when she suddenly blurted, I glanced at her and she was looking outside the cafe where the dark laid.

" What's wrong Masumi-san ? " I followed her gaze and my eyes instantly widened in surprise. Amidst the darkness, Was a familiar lone male student

His brown hair fluttered against the wind as his dazzling golden eyes were glued at the dark sky while gracefully moving towards the north east side of campus. It was none other than Ayanokouji-kun

" Fufu " I chuckled a bit, Before grabbing my cane and standing up. Masumi-san looked at me in confusion " Let's go greet him Masumi-san "

" Ugh. You do it, Why should i come ? " 

" Because i may let you go if you come with m- "

" Lead the way Hime " Masumi-san instantly rose up from her seat, Her disgusted expression vanished as a apathetic one replaced it, But i can see it just a little...... Some happiness. 

" Fufu. Let's go then " I chuckled before making my way towards Ayanokouji-kun. As i left the Mall he immediately noticed me and stopped dead on his tracks " Fufufu what a coincidence Ayanokouji-kun "

" Hey Sakayanagi " Ayanokouji-kun greeted back with his trademark monotone voice. " How are you doing ? "

" Fufu that's certainly a hard question to answer don't you think Ayanokouji-kun ? " I said vaguely, But Ayanokouji-kun understood what i meant.

It has been hours since my father called me and filled me in with Ayanokouji-kun's situation and the new acting director. Needless to say i was shocked to hear about my father's situation, But i had to focus on the bigger problem. He asked me to help Ayanokouji-kun against the new acting director which i accepted

" Yeah, Sorry " Ayanokouji-kun apologized. But i reassured him

" Don't be Ayanokouji-kun. I was just teasing you " I chuckled. Facing him " Don't worry, I am gonna help you. I can't let my prey get snatched away now can i ? Especially after waiting so long for it " 

I felt some excitement rushing through me as i finished the sentence, Excited to face him again, Motivating me to work hard and crush him, The Masterpiece of The White Room, The fake Genius. 

I have full faith in my abilities to do that, And i am gonna improve them even more so my victory would be nothing but ensured. I wouldn't accept anything but a win against him....

And i will prove.... That no matter how hard you try, As long as you have bad genes, You will fail.

This is the only goal i have in my mind, The reason why i strove so hard to the day i'm gonna face you and prove it. So i recommend you wait until that day to witness it Ayanokouji-kun, Because in that day.....

You were one of the witnesses