Arc 1 Chap 5 : The Revelation

May 1st

The bell rang signaling the start of the day. Hoshinomiya-sensei waltzed into the room with her usual expression, She was carrying a rolled poster as she stood in the teachers podium.

She then looked at every single one of us, Who we were having a serious expressions, The Atmosphere was tense.

" Ara~ What's with the long faces Students of Class B ? " Most of us looked up to her with anticipation, Hoshinomiya-sensei's expression softened " Or should i say Students Of Class A ? "

" Students of Class A ? Can you elaborate Sensei ? " Asked Shibata

" Of course " She then Proceeds to spread the the poster on the Black board " These are the Class points for the your first month of the school "

Class A 940 C.P
Class B 980 C.P
Class C 490 C.P
Class D 0 C.P

" You managed to surpass Class A in the amount of Class Points, So You've been Promoted To Class A, On the other hand, Class A Has been Demoted To Class B, You can Proudly Call your selves Class A Students, You can't imagine how much you've made Sensei Happy " She said with Excitement and wiping an invisible tear from her eyes, But the students weren't happy, They were confused upon Sensei's Words.

" Hmm Sensei ? Class points ? Promotion to Class A ? Can you please explain " The voice Came from Ichinose. That made Hoshinomiya Snap out from her Fantasy.

" Oh dear me~ Of course you would be Confused, I'm sorry Teehee~ " She cutely knocked her head while standing in a ridiculous stand

" Alright everyone listen, There are two types of points, The one that is for private use and you buy anything with, In Grocery Story, Cafeteria you name them . . .  Are Called Private points, The ones that are on these posters who who determines not only your class standing, But the allowance awarded to you each month are Class Points, 1 Class points Equal 100 points, Any questions ? "

That explains it, I Calculated the points i received to find 2,000 Points missing, And the weird change in the nameplate in our class, It was quite a hassle but eventually, The teachers Came and confirmed that this was our class and we would get an explanation.

The serious expressions changed into one of joy. Celebrating their Advancement into a higher class. Ichinose proceeds to ask another question " So Sensei ? Can you tell us how we lost 20 Class points ? "

" Ofcource, Your behavior in class and outside of class has been almost flawless, But there were some cases of talking in class and late arrivals that costed you Classpoints, Apart from this i'm not allowed to disclose the methods we use to evaluate you "

" Is there anyway to gain more Classpoints ? " This time around It was Kanzaki who spoke, Hoshinomiya appeared to be waiting for this question turned to face him.

" Well Ofcource, And you're Next Opportunity would be your midterms coming in three weeks " She then Posted another rolled poster, Containing the names of everyone along with a number " These are the results of our little quiz test you took the other day "

I took a quick scan over the poster, There were multiple people tied in the score of 85 one of which was Ichinose. Kanzaki and hamaguchi Were able to solve one of the hard questions and scored 90 tied for the best score each. I in the other hand Scored 80 slightly above average. The lowest score was 70.

" I'm glad that no one failed ! No one would be expelled if this was a real test ! " With that all the cheers and celebrations stopped at that word. Everyone froze in fear.

" E-Expelled ? " " You're joking right Sensei ? "

" Nope, If you fail in any subject on your midterms or finals, You would be Expelled, But you don't have to worry, You all did a Magnificent job " She said with a Thumbs-up which didn't help in anyway.