Arc 11.5 Chap 4 : Operation Purple Lion Pt. 1

" Now. I shall pass the microphone to the representative of the graduated Class A. " After a long boring monologue, the organizer of the graduation ceremony announced before turning towards the 4 Third-year representatives behind him. " Horikita Manabu, please step towards the stage " 

As he announced the name, Manabu stepped up, followed up by multiple loud applauds and cheers from the crowd, teachers, staff members, students, and even his formal rivals clapped for him. There was no surprises there, since this man was truly amazing

Manabu walked with elegance and honor just like any confident proud leader and stood as tall as a rock. His gaze descended on all of us as he was overflowing with authority and an untouchable aura. This show garnered a lot more respect for him, simultaneously, the cheers subsided, opening the stage for his speech

" I have been honored by the privilege of being nurtured and graduating from this astounding learning institution as one of the best students they could offer, so I am thankful for this opportunity. I must thank my homeroom teacher for being a great pillar of support and companion for our journey alongside the other kind staff members and teachers, it has truly been an honor to be under your supervision. " Manabu directed his words towards the staff members who all had warm and sad smiles on the receiving end. His homeroom teacher was bawling her eyes out at the shoulders of another, Manabu smiled lightly at her before continuing " Next, I must thank my Classmates for providing a fun environment to be and live in, we have always been united through thick and thin and always supportive of each other, I was very lucky for having such nice people as my companions. While i have failed in protecting some of them, they never failed to keep their faith and push forward. It was truly a blessing "

Manabu directed his gaze and words to the batch of students with golden medals tied to their black suits, their moist eyes were filled with admiration while their smiles conveying their deepest gratitude. It was truly a sight to behold, one that occur only in such occasions. He redirected his gaze at us again. However, with a deep long sigh

" A New chapter has sprung into our lives, not only ours but also yours. We'll be climbing towards the adult world while you keep on struggling with your peers against the challenges of this battlefield. However, you have to fear not, as long as you stick together you all shall emerge victorious. Stick to your ideals and do not dwell on the past, because the future is all that matters. Even if you lose it won't be the end of the world, you still have bright futures ahead of you. " Manabu continued with his parting advice " You've got to find what you love, and that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.

Have no regrets.... "

It was Wednesday 26rd of March, The second day of the last week of spring break

The Graduation ceremony took place at the start of this week, 2 days prior to this day where all the students were obligated to attend, a lot of tears were shed and farewells bid. The Third-years were still allowed to roam around and enjoy the remainder of this week. However, most of them have already left, making campus more peaceful