Sin II - Envy

A/N: Guys!!! 20K Reads!!! Whoop! I'm literally so happy right now I don't even feel sad about my phone breaking.

So, yeah. My phone broke ;w;

It's alright since I don't update on it...But still... As a teenage girl I don't think I can last very long without it... *cries*

So, I may not be able to reply as fast as I'd normally like to, Gomen-ne~

Still, a huge thank you for 20K Reads, It's just... asdfghjkl. Please keep supporting me ... because I am a cat... haha Ok story time XD

~I'm actually allergic to cats but w.e~

*Third Person POV*

A young girl sat in her room, humming contently as she brushed the hair on her latest victim.

"Kukuku, Hatsu-kun, you look so much better decapitated~"

She giggled, and tossed the head up and down like a child might with their doll.

"Ugh, Diane, are you serious?"

The girl whipped her head around, and found her very best friend in the entire world standing on her window sill.

"Lilith!~" She cried, abandoning her trophy and went to hug the Demon of Lust.

"I missed chu~" She said with puppy eyes.

Lilith rolled her eyes. "If I recall correctly, Diane. The last time we met you tried to kill me."

Diane pouted. "But that was only because Lil-chan tried to take something that belonged to me! You know how I get. I said I was sorry!"

Lilith scoffed. "Yeah, when I was unconscious. Besides, how many times must I tell you it was Tsubasa who took your dagger?"

Diane giggled. "Oopsies, Gomen-ne Lil-chan. I keep forgetting."

The older demon sighed, and turned around to leave.

"I just came here to remind you that the solstice is coming up soon... You know what to do, yeah?"

Diane picked up the discarded skull, and set it on fire. Wicked green flames illuminated her yandere-mode face.

"Oh, I know."

"Then, seeya~" Lilith jumped off the window and flew off.

Diane looked back at her skull, and cried out.

"Kyaa~ Hatsu-kun! I'm sowie >w<" She turned and looked into her magical crystal ball, to seek her next object of affection.

"Interesting..." She said, as she looked upon the face of a certain fuchia-haired jester.

~

*Hisoka POV*

I felt eyes on me, and I turned around to whip several deadly cards in all directions. Nothing. I narrowed my eyes. Strange, I could've sworn that someone was here...

"Hisoka!" Misaki yelled, grabbing my nose to get my attention.I blinked at her in surprise.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes. "Have you been listening to me at all?" I shrugged.

Sighing, she told me that the person we were tracking lived in an abandoned warehouse in one of the more isolated parts of YorkNew. I nodded and pretended to pay attention. Why did I need to know where we're going? Misaki is so much better with directions, I'll just kill whatever's there.