Special Chapter // Queen of Hell //

//A/N : Just putting it out there, this chapter has absolutely no effect on the fanfic. It's just a thing I thought would be interesting. An alternate ending if you'd like.
Behold Misaki in all her evil glory as *grins* The Queen of Hell.
Hope you enjoy~//

        *Misaki POV*

        I tumbled into soft white clouds and cursed. I really hated this place, with all its faux perfectness.

        "Come on Lucifer, did you really think you could fool me?"

        "Kukuku..." A figure stepped out from the shadows as the illusion faded around me. White fluffy clouds turned into skeletal bones and red fire light illuminated the dark cavern. I looked around for Hisoka, but could only find a smirking Lucifer.

        "What do you want with me?" I asked, making my voice more deadly than poison.

        I noticed movement behind me, and started to whirl around for a deadly roundhouse kick when I realized that my body was paralyzed. Strong arms wrapped around my waist as I breathed in the Devils scent. He smelled like death, but there was something softer underneath, vaguely reminding me of roses.

        "Why do you run from me Tsubasa? Why don't you remember me?" He murmured softly against my neck. My brain went mushy as another part of my mind grasped at some memory that refused to show itself to me.

        Finally, I managed to free myself from the paralysis and spun around to face Lucifer just as his lips crashed onto mine, throwing me into a memory.

//Flashback//

        *Lucifer POV*

        It was just another normal day, people dying left and right; their souls wailing in agony all around me, I started to chuckle manically, lifting my hands up like the devil I was. It was then that I heard a female voice complain near the gates of hell.

        "This isn't even that impressive! I thought the gates of Hell would look scary... This is just... Such a disappointment..."

        "Excuuuse me?" I jumped out at the offending voice, to find myself face to face with a strikingly  beautiful girl. Her hair was blacker than midnight, and her brilliant sapphire-blue eyes were striking and so, so alive. The rest of her face was covered in a thin veil which did nothing to diminish her beauty. 

        She placed one hand on her hip and glared at me accusingly. 

        "You heard me. This. Gate. Sucks."

        I looked toward the gates of Hell, I was terribly fond of them. After all, I had designed them myself. Big gates built by the bones of the dead, drenched in the blood of their victims, I thought it looked quite handsome.

        "Well," I muttered, turning on the girl, "Let's see you do better!" 

        She smirked, and raised an eyebrow. "Be careful what you wish for~" With that, she spread open her wings, which I hadn't realized she had. She soared high, and wielding a blood-red sword, spiraled downwards at impossible speeds. With a single touch, the entire gate shattered to pieces, but it didn't faze her. She continued her drill downwards, towards purgatory. Destruction lay in her wake, and I could feel my breathing rapidly increase.

        This... She was the one I had been looking for. The one to be my queen... I heard a voice from somewhere down in the hole.

        "Hey! Want to lend a hand helping me up?"

        I hopped straight down, not needing my wings within my own domain. There, I found her looking over the pits of purgatory, nodding contently. 

        "That's more like it." She smirked, gazing at me approvingly. A wave of ecstasy washed over me, and on impulse I grabbed her by the waist and spun her out of the way of a falling lava chunk. Her veil fell, revelaing the rest of her face. Her lips glistened in the firelight, and seizing the opportunity, I covered them with my own.

        She didn't even look fazed that some random stranger was kissing her, instead, she leaned into it, almost pushing me into the pits of lava. After a long time, I had to pull away, to get my bearings.

        "Who are you?" I asked her, only to notice that my lips were bleeding.

        She smirked as she offered me her veil. "Tsubasa Mirak. You taste pretty good."

        Suddenly, a ray of pure white light shone down, she looked over and pouted.

        "Ah, I suppose I've gotta go. I'll see you around, Lucifer~"

        "Wait! I never told you my name!" I shouted, but she didn't hear me. I could only look down at the veil that she had left me. I clutched it in my right hand as I switched personalities.

        "Tsubasa... You'll be mine..." I said crazily, like the devil I was.

//End Flashback//

        *Misaki POV*

        "Gah!" I wiped at my mouth, what was that I'd just seen? Who was I a thousand years ago?

        Lucifer's evilness diminished by the tiniest bit as he held out a veil to me. It was slight old, nearing its 1000th year in use, but some part of me recognized it. Huh... The memory was real then...

        "I never got to ask you this..." Lucifer said, suddenly shy. "But, will you be my Queen?"

        I looked him over, in all his handsomeness as the Devil, but the only person I could see in my mind was Hisoka. 

        "G-gomen... I can't. I'm not Tsubasa anymore. My name is Misaki, Misaki!"

        His face fell in disappointment, and I swear I heard the cracking of a heart. After a gloomy awkward silence, he lifted his head, smiling wickedly.

        "She told me this would happen. Tsubasa warned me. She said that she'd forget all about me soon enough, and that... When the time comes..."        

        He laughed manically and raised the veil over my face. All of a sudden, a presence attacked me, clawing at my memories viciously. My mind fought back with all its strength, but it was no use.

        "So, Tsubasa, darling." Lucifer asked, once more with a smile. "Will you be my Queen of Hell?"

        "Of course, Lucifer. Haven't I told you? You taste wonderful."

=========

END: Queen of Hell

        A/N: Yeah... I have no idea where I was going with that. But heyy I hoped ya liked it :D