Greed Island IX

*Misaki POV*

        After we chased the Devils out of town, we headed back to collect the Patch of Shore. R.D kept looking at me and grinning, I scowled, what was that guy's problem?

"You OK?" Hisoka asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Your killer aura is... Everywhere."

I breathed in and managed a tight lipped smile. "I'm fine."

Hisoka nodded, and I tuned back to Gon's conversation. He and the others were making plans on how to get the rest of the cards. I could feel Hisoka's interest dying slowly, so I whispered in his ear

"It's OK. You can go now. I just have to take care of something."

"Are you sure?" He breathed in my ear. "I don't mind staying if you do."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it."

Hisoka hesitated slightly, then turned around and signaled to the others that he was off.

"Won't you join us?" Killua asked with a glint in his eye. I wonder what he wanted with Hisoka.

"I'm not interested in collecting cards." Hisoka said, then he added for my benefit. "Contact me if anything else comes up. I'll come and help out."

"Well." R.D. said, turning to me. "Misaki-chan..."

"We should get going." I said, completely ignoring him. He was really getting on my nerves now. I have to find a way to dispose of him, and soon.

We had barely left the tower when Tsezguerra was contacted by someone named Genthru. I sighed, what was the point of that if they were only a mile away? They could've just come over to say hi!

As I continued to listen to the conversation, my eyes widened and I realized that I did not want Genthru to come over. He was a danger, one that must be eliminated! However, he was Gon's obstacle, so I decided not to interfere unless he was in mortal danger.

"Well, I should get back to Hisoka." I said after Gon and Tsezguerra finished their deal.

"Y-you are?" R.D asked. His face a mask of sorrow.

I mustered the brightest smile I could and asked sweetly. "Would you like to come with?"

In the far distance, a loud fan-boy shriek could be heard.

========

"Misaki! I knew you would notice me!" R.D said after we've walked for a bit. A tick mark popped on my head.

He kept rambling.

"See, I knew that we were meant to be, If you would only give us a chance, Misaki!!"

That fool actually came in and tried to kiss me! Shaking my head in disgust, I drew my claws and slaughtered him like the animal he was.

"Boy, I don't even know your name." I said to his corpse. I breathed a sigh of relief. Well, that was over. I took out a card out, and teleported back to Hisoka.

 *Hisoka POV*

"We found him."

I sat up suddenly. Some one was approaching, some one with a deadly killing intent. I scanned the trees, and saw Misaki coming in from overhead, covered head to toe in blood.

"Who pissed you off?" I asked, smirking.

She threw me a maniacal laugh in reply "I'm surprised you never noticed. He was trying to get in my pants during that entire dodge ball match."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"Woah. What! Who is he! Tell me! I'll kill him, I'll rip his innards out and-" Misaki cut me off with a laugh.

"Already did that." Once again, I took note of her blood stained figure, and we both burst out laughing.

"Who is that?" Phinks asked. I cursed, I had forgotten that my Book was still open.

"Misaki." I said curtly, my mind thinking of how I was going to explain to Misaki about the death of the Troupe members...

"Phinks?!" Misaki squealed besides me. "Is that you?"

"Misaki" Phinks grunted back with something resembling affection in his voice. "Boss told us you had ditched."

"Yeah well." She rolled her eyes. "Boss was wrong. So what's up?"

"I think you should come meet us in person."

"Us?" Misaki squealed again. Oh god, I had forgotten how she was with the Troupe... How will she handle Uvogin and Pakunoda's death?

"Hisoka!!" She squealed, pulling me up and spinning, "Let's go, let's go~"

I didn't have the heart to take the burden of telling her what happened, so I just smiled falsely and said the words to bring us to Phinks.

==========

END: Greed Island IX

A/N; Sorry, seriously short chapter I know. Just wanted some feedback on how the Reader X Hisoka was :)

Anyhow, Updates should be regular again, sorry again about the lack of last week :p 

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote/Follow/Comment if you did~

Thank you for Reading~!