Greed Island VI

===========

*Misaki POV*

        I finally managed to calm down somewhat, and we resumed our walk in the city. I had absolutely zero idea why random outbursts were coming out of my mouth, and I didn't like it.

        Out of no where, a girl with glasses ran into us, losing her glasses and fumbling around.

        "Why not give them to her?" Hisoka suggested to Gon. "You might become friends."

        From the other side, another girl with blonde hair ran into the random dude who was with us and dropped her bag.

        "Hey... Watch where you're going! Be more careful." She said angrily.

        "S-sorry."

        "Wah! I'm gonna be late!" The girl ran off. 

        "You weren't suppose to apologize..." Hisoka scolded. "You should've told her to watch where she was going and start a fight."

        I sighed, "Hey, Hisoka. Since when were you such a love guru?" 

        He smirked, but before he could answer a girl's cries for help broke in.

        "Stop it! Release me! I'll scream..."

        Gon went to help, but Killua bonked him on the head, saying it was such a cliche. Wordlessly, I summoned my Bow of Pride and notched three arrows. I fired them just as they reached to grab the girl away.

        "Just because it's a cliche doesn't mean we shouldn't help her." I said with a glare to Killua, who simply rolled his eyes. The three gangsters fell dead as the girl cautiously approached me.

        "T-thank you!"

        "No problem..." I said, taking a glance at her outfit. She smiled and stuck her hand out.

        "My name is Mikki, I'm a shrine maiden for Lilith. Nice to meet you!~"

        "Nice to meet you..." I said, but just as I was about to shake her hand, Hisoka cut in, stepping in front of me protectively.

        "Lilith you say? Why is that Demon badgering Misaki?"

        "M-my lady is doing such things?" The girl asked, surprise in her eyes as she turned to get a good look at me. I was so confused, what were they talking about? Who was Lilith?

        For some reason, the girl's lack of an answer greatly angered Hisoka, and he released a wave of killer-aura that scared everyone in the proximity away. Killua, Gon and Bisky (And the other dude) looked over, surprised. 

        "Yes!" Hisoka growled, impatient. "Take me to see her. Now."

        "A-as you wish." Mikki whimpered, and scurried away with Hisoka at her heels. The rest of the group raised their eyebrows at me, but I just shrugged and followed Hisoka's trail of blood lust. Poor Mikki.

        ~Lilith's Shrine~

        We arrived at a temple built entirely out of obsidian, and the flames from the torches cast an eerie red light around the area. 

        "H-here we are." Mikki said nervously, indicating a statue of a demon.

        The demon was beautiful, with twin serpents twining around her body made of marble. As if sensing my presence, the statue lit up in a purple light, and a voice spoke out.