Sin VI - Pride

A/N: ASDFGHJKL 1K VOTES GUYS YOU'RE AMAZING.

=====

*Amateraisu POV* // Ah don't worry this is the last time you hear from her.

Arriving at Mt.Tsubasa was easy, however, what awaited me was far from it. I glared in the face of the setting sun, and as if someone flicked on a switch, the Seven Demons of Sin landed behind me.

"T-tsubasa?" A man called out, almost nervously. I turned around slowly, and let my gaze run over the cluster of Demons.

"There's only six of you." I noted, with disdain in my voice. "Has no one found a replacement for Pride yet?" I whipped my head around to the Succubus floating behind me.

"Lust, surely you've found someone. After all, you're everywhere."

Lilith's eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-you're not Tsubasa... You're not Misaki either! C-could it be?"

I rolled my eyes, and snapped my fingers. The remaining Six Sins that Misaki possessed shimmered into existence. The Demons hissed in joy at the sight and reached forward to reclaim their birthright, but Ikari held out a hand.

"Wait." He said, then slowly, as the others watched in disbelief, he knelt down in front of me.

"Leader-sama, it's nice of you to finally return."

I snickered, and with a clap of my hands sent the weapons spiraling into the hearts of their respective "owners".

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself..." I muttered as I listened to the groans of the badly wounded Demons.

"Take your weapons and leave. As for you two... Mind stepping out of the shadows?"

A fuchsia-haired man stepped out, as did another with black hair. I recognized the one with black hair, it was Lucifer. I shook my head in disgust, he must be here to claim his "prize".

"Misaki?" The fuchsia haired man called out.

"Nope." I smirked at him.

Just then, a vortex from the heavens opened up, and another man fell down. Okay, well, he floated down with angelic wings. Tch, how annoying.

"Tsubasa?" The angel asked hopefully.

"Huh..." I murmured to myself. "It seems no one knows me. Ah well, less complications this way."

I wandered back into the depth of my own mind, and forcefully shoved the two idiots out. The one known as Hisoka stared dumbfounded as three of his "precious" Misaki stood in front of him, each wearing a different expression.

Tsubasa haughty turned her head away, Misaki smiled, and I was just plain bored.

"And as the prophecy comes to pass..." I muttered sarcastically. "Your choice, foolish mortal. Who's Misaki?"

The jester didn't even hesitate as he grabbed onto Tsubasa's arm.

"She..." He said, then seeing the look of devastation on Misaki's face, threw Tsubasa into the waiting arms of Akihiko. "... is not the one."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tsuabsa push out of Akihiko's embrace. He looked at her with a look of concern, but she turned around, refusing to look him in the eye.

"You know what you're supposed to do." I growled at Akihiko. He nodded, and pulled Tsuabasa back, murmuring the words that she desperately needed to hear.

"I forgive you."

With two thirds of the prophecy completed, I finally turned around to Lucifer with a grim smile on my face.

"So? Who am I?"

"Amateraisu," Lucifer said confidently. "Primal goddess of the heavens, and the one who was promised by the Elders to be my wife."

I grinned at him, and laughed.

"Wrong"

The look on the devil's face was priceless. He couldn't have been more shocked if you told him that he was actually the lord of heaven.

"H-hey, Who is She?" Misaki nervously asked Hisoka, who shrugged his shoulders whilst looking at me with a savage glint in his eye.

"I am the one who will raze all the Demons, and finally eradicate the Seven Sins from this world. I am the one who will right the wrongs of the Mirak. I am the one who will give you all the ending you deserve."

Lifting up my scythe, I spun it six times; each time the scythe grew larger and larger. Each spin hooked another Demon to the blade. At the end of the sixth turn, I plunged the blade deep inside my own heart.

"NO!" Lucifer roared out, finally aware of what I was doing. "You can't do that! You need at least two souls! This will never work!"

I simply smirked.

"A-aki? What are you doing?" A terrified Tsubasa asked, as her angel shoved her into the other end of my scythe.

"This is the ending you deserve... Tsubasa Mirak." I said, laughing manically. I glanced over to Akihiko. His wings which were the of the purest snow a minute before started to drip blood-red.

"Heh, Welcome back, Reaper."

Akihiko hung his head shamefully, looking away as Tsubasa drew her last breath.

"W-why?" Lucifer pleaded. "Please, Amateraisu, you don't have to do this!"

I smiled faintly as darkness over took me.

"Gomen, but I have to... My pride won't allow me to not see this through."

~

*Hisoka POV*

"She's Pride..." I heard Misaki mumble as the one known as Amateraisu along with everyone stacked on her scythe like shesh-kabob blinked out of existence. The Reaper and his Lord looked longingly at Misaki before finally sighing and returning to Hell.

"Misaki?" I asked the girl who stood in front of me. The one that I had been through so much with, the one that I loved.

She looked at me with the faint trace of tears on her eyes.

"Hisoka... I feel so empty. Why, why do I feel like this? I feel like I don't know who I am anymore."

I pulled her into my arms and stroked her head comfortingly.

"Your name is Misaki, and you're mine." I whispered into her hair.

=====

END: Sin VI - Pride

A/N : BAM. Did not expect that DIDYA.

Vote.Share.Follow.Comment If you Enjoyed

Thank you for Reading~

Final chapter coming out next~ It's gonna be long...

Followed by an epilogue, then story over~