Black Widow

(~kinda edited~)

A/N: Hai Hai Mina~ I Have zero idea what's going in on in the story so far, but I'm attempting to steer the story into the Hunters Exam Arc :3 

See Media Section For the First Form of The Seven Sins Of Purgatory, The Nodachi of Gluttony. I don't own the picture, etc etc. Hope you're enjoying this so far. Arigato~ *bows and exits*

*Chrollo POV*

It was barely two hours after I sent Miskai out that someone ran towards me. Did she die already? I looked up, expecting Hisoka, but saw instead Misaki.

"Sup Lucifer-sama! The bandits are all eliminated." Shocking, this girl was all smiles. Blood was everywhere on her clothes.

"Uhm." I said, trying to regain my composure. "Where's Hisoka?"

"Oh he creeped me out so I ran away." the girl said casually. I laughed, of course Hisoka would creep you out. However, the fact that she's more creeped out by him than scared... She must be crazy strong!

"Sooo..." she said after a brief pause. "Got anything else for me to do?"

"Actually, yes" I said, surprising the both of us. "We just got a request in to assassinate an important business man. He goes by the name of Kyoto Fenu. The client wants this to be... secretive." I said, looking pointedly at the blood on her.

"Oh, oops." She grinned, "Guess I got carried away. Been a while since I fought."

"You fight a lot before?" I asked, curious. She scrunched her face in concentration.

"Probably? I don't remember exactly, but I do know a lot of fighting techniques and stuff."

"Hey Misaki... Do you remember how old you are?"

*Misaki POV*

Huh? How old I am...? That's strange. I can't recall my age or when I was born. I had the vaguest sense that it was sometime in fall... but...

"All I remember before here was a really long sleep." I said sadly, shaking my head. "Gomen Lucifer-sama."

"It's alright, don't worry about it." Chrollo said kindly. I had a feeling that he wasn't this nice to everyone."Well, excuse me. I should go change."

"Ah yes... Paku! Show Misaki around town."

Paku appeared behind me and looked at me, I could sense her fear. I smiled at her. Being in my mind must've done some damage to her. I'm pretty sure I'm crazy, but I do have a really good defense against anyone that tries to intrude inside my head. 

We passed Hisoka on the way out. He smiled at me creepily and licked his lips, his eyes lighting up with excitement. Jesus what is his problem? Perhaps I should get him some help. I made a mental note to talk to Lucifer-sama about that.

~

I waited for Paku-San to find me some clean clothes, then we headed out into the city. Everything was so big and shiny! Paku gave me some money, "Your pay". Then she disappeared into a bar. 

I stood on the street, unsure of where to go. Then I saw a clothing store a bit away, I walked towards it. I also sensed Hisoka's presence nearby, but it faded as I went into the store. Hm, guess someone isn't interested in fashion.

"Welcome welcome!" The shopkeeper greeted me. "What can I help you with today?"

I spent a while browsing the store, finally deciding on a pricey set. A black silk blouse with swirling blood red rose design was tucked into a long black skirt split impossibly high on my thighs. There was a metallic gold band holding the skirt in place.