Hunters Exam I

( ~ kinda edited~ )

A/N: Hurray! I've successfully brought the story into the actual anime plot <^w^> 

Things slow down a bit as Misaki starts *gasp* remembering. Other than that, the other characters will be introduced to Misaki in their own "special" way. I'll try to keep things as they were in the anime, but... hmm... yea :) 

See Media Section for the second form of Seven Sins,  the Dagger of Envy. Again,I don't own the picture. Sorry if the Bolding is not consistent. I write on my laptop as well as my phone so gomen! Anyways.... Back to the story!    

\(^w^)/

===

*Misaki POV* 

I woke up to see someone outside my door. He had fuchsia hair and an aura of blood lust that surrounded him completely. I sighed, it was Hisoka. He smirked at me and threw some cards. All surrounded with nen, all deadly dangerous.

I caught them with ease. As I studied the hand, Hisoka plunked himself in one of the sofas in my loft.

"It's time, Misaki~chan." He said with a grin. I looked up, puzzled. 

"The Exam?" He reminded me.

Oh. That. I grinned and shot out of bed. "Finally! let's go have some fun."

~Time Skip to The First Examination Site~

"Welcome, you'll be number 45." The bar keep told me, "please, take the elevator down." I grabbed my tag and thanked him, catching up to Hisoka. Smirking, he opened the elevator doors. Once we got downstairs, I saw groups of people sitting down. Following their example, I found a quiet spot and was getting ready to take a nap when someone approached me. 

It was a short and plump man with a square nose. I smiled tentatively at him and oh gods, he came closer.

"Hey there, You look tried, want a drink?" 

Behind me, Hisoka let out some killing intent. "Tonpa... Are you seriously still trying this?" 

The man offering me a drink shrank back. "H-Hisoka! Sorry I didn't know, is she with you?" 

Hisoka chuckled, "Kuku, don't you know who she is? You're offering your silly laxatives to the Black Widow." Upon Hearing my name, The man offering me the juice immediately kneeled down and started to apologize. I gave him a brief glance before settling to take a nap, using Hisoka as a pillow.

Not even a few minutes after I started snoozing, people all around me begun to whisper. I looked towards their target and saw a guy with silver hair. Hmm... I wonder why they're talking about him, he looks to be ten. Approching him, I noticed that he carried a skateboard with him. I giggled. He looked my way and raised his eyebrows, puzzled. I stuck my hand out.

"Kon'nichiwa! My name is Misaki Hanuka, how do you do?" I greeted him cheerfully. The boy considered for a minute, then took my hand.

"Killua... Nice to meet you... Black Widow." He replied with a sly grin.

"Ehhhh?" I said, shocked. "You know who I am?"

"Of course, you've taken quite a few of my family's contracts." The boy smirked. Then, suddenly, I remembered. Killua, Killua Zoldyck. The Zoldycks were a family of assassins. Hisoka told me they were super scary.

"Ne, Killua-Kun, what are you doing at the Hunter's Exam? Aren't you a bit young?" I asked curiously.

"I was bored," He replied smoothly, then he looked me over and pouted. "You look even younger than me, I'm twelve already jeesh." Twelve? But that's so young! I opened my mouth to say something else, but Tonpa choose that moment to walk over.