Greed Island II

A/N: Hey guys! *forgot what I was gonna say*

Hope you Enjoy this chapter!~

*Misaki POV*

I entered the game shortly after Killua, and the two of us gossiped about chocolate while we waited for the other people to enter. Alright fine, so maybe he caught me up to speed on what we're doing, but we still ate a lot of chocolate during that.

After descending the tower steps, my mind immediately went into defense mode. There were people watching us, and from all directions too. I focused my nen on one of them and conjured my ribbon. Within a tenth of a second, my ribbon of doom stretched itself long enough and hardened itself to pierce the guys heart, then softened again to grab his belongings. I smiled as I approached Gon and Killua, making my ribbon vanish.

"Yo~"

"What was that about Misaki-chan?" Gon asked, curious.

"Nothing~" I said, playing innocent. Killua shot me a look. He could probably sense the blood. Ah jeez, perceptive kids these days.

"So, where we headed?"

"I don't see any nearby towns." Killua commented, and I had to resist the urge to smack him on the head. Thanks captain obvious!

"Yeah, but everyone's headed in the same directions anyways." Gon noted. Gosh darn perceptive kids.

"Well, anyways. Let's go." I said, stretching out my shoulders. "We should get information no matter who's watching eh?" They nodded at me. See? I can be perceptive too!

They started to walk, but as soon as I saw the size of the meadow, I collapsed and started to cry.

"What's wrong Misaki-chan?" Gon asked, instantly concerned.

"Ah leave her." Killua said, not even turning around. "She's just lazy."

I grumbled, and conjured my trusty ribbon again. With a small tendril, I managed to trip Killua, and quickly looked away when he glared back at me. When he looked away again, both me and Gon started to giggle.

"Ha-ha real funny." He muttered under his breath.

I enhanced the ribbon so it can hold my weight, then manipulated it with the crazy amount of nen I got restored along with the Seven Sins. I could probably stay on the ribbon all my life. I patted the space next to me and invited Gon to sit.

He shook his head. I looked around for Killua, but before I even got a word out of my mouth, he turned his head defiantly. I think I might have even heard a small "hmph." All well, not everyone's a genius like me.

"So, how'd it go?" Killua asked Gon, as they stupidly walked. "Your save data. How many cards were there?" He called out his Book. I smacked my head, which sent another glare my way. It wasn't my fault, but in a game where winning means collecting cards, holding out your book is like an invitation to be robbed.

"There wasn't any." Gon replied, much to our shock. "But, there was a message from Ging. He told me to enjoy the game."

We walked a bit further, when Gon suddenly heard something and stopped walking. I ran into them and my flying carpet poof-ed away as someone appeared before us in a trail of light.

"This must be your first time...." He said, smirking at me.

I gasped. "...playing this game." I glared. How rude!