Chapter 7

I slammed the door to my room and collapsed onto my bed. 

"What?" Said El, half awake.

I got of my bed  and slid in next to El into that tiny queen bed. She didn't question anything and Just went back to sleep.  I silently sobbed as I remembered what happened last night.

"Ya know, your really hot, like scarily hot."

"I wanna stay and play with the big kids!"

"Hey, stevey..."

God, what have I done? Did I confess feelings for... Robin? I'm a total mess. Utterly and indefinitely crazy. I just have to act like NOTHING happened. But I think I need to do something else first... 

I woke up to El standing over me.

"JEEZ, EL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I said. El flinched and pointed at my face. 

"There is stuff on face," El replied while grabbing a hand-held mirror. I looked in it to see little slut written across my forehead. Seemed like the work of Tommy H.

I panicked and ran into the bathroom to rapidly scrub those words of my forehead.

"WHY WONT YOU COME OFF???" I screamed using all the soap I could find. Nothing would work. I grabbed my concealer and smothered it all over my forehead, surprisingly, it worked well. 

I walked out of that bathroom a brand new woman. 

There was waffles looked out for me and El. I glanced at the door and saw Hopper leaving and getting into his car. I called El to eat breakfast and she ran through the door and immediately sat down and shoved it all down her throat. The same as always. I smiled softly at her.

"El, I've gotta go to work, so see ya soon. No kissing, Ok?" 

El nodded and I could see her fingers crossed under the table.

I got my hair and makeup done, and gathered my outfit together and hoped in the pick- up truck.