Chapter 8

I walked towards the giant mall in front of me and entered through those glass doors. As I walked to Scoops Ahoy and found Steve waiting for me at the front. 

"Steve... I need to say some-"

"Harls, Its fine I know what you're gonna say!"

"You do?"

"Yea! That you want some Ice Cream for that hang over!"

I nodded and just followed him into the shop. I saw Robin slinging Ice cream rather sarcastically. Her face lit up as soon as I caught her eye. 

"Hey Harley!" She said as she leapt over the counter to see me, Just like a puppy would.

I smiled softly and went into the back of the store. There was a knock and I opened the door to see a guy with a new shipment of Ice cream. 

"ROBIN? CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ICE CREAM, PLEASE?" I shouted as I tried to move the box by myself.

"Uh- Sure!"

We both grabbed a side of the box and lifted it on 3.

"1."

"2."

"3."

We tried to lift it over to the fridge, but I slipped on a banana. Hilarious, isn't it? I fell backwards and robin fell with me. She fell forward and she came right down at me with her hands ready to catch herself.  

We were in a pretty awkward situation as I was lying on the floor, while robin was on top of me with her hands on my ~Bhoobies~. We just kind of froze for a second.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I- Uhm," Robin spluttered while getting off.

"No its fine, Its my fault." I said while getting up to grab the ice cream again. 

~Time skip~

"Hey, dingus, your children are here," said Robin, calling on Steve. He slid the window open.

"Again, seriously?"

I squealed as I saw the fierce red head and Bowl cut kid. 

"Max! Will!" I exclaimed as I ran over to them to give them a hug. Will seemed surprised and hugged back, while Max immediately knew what to do.

"Harley, You saw us last week!" Said Mike.

"Oh shut up Mike! I barely let you make out with my sister, do you want that revoked?" 

Mike looked away as Steve opened the back door for the kids.

"I swear if anyone hears about this-"

"We're dead!" they all said. I waved goodbye to the favourites and death stared Mike.

~Time skip~

I was serving a family when the lights in the whole mall suddenly went out.

"Whats going on?" I said to Robin and Steve.

"That's weird." Said Steve flicking the switch quickly.

"That's not going to work, dingus."

"Oh really?" Steve replied to Robin and started flicking the switch more aggressively. 

The lights came on, "Let there be light!" 

Robin rolled her eyes and went back to work.

 The day was tiring, especially with a hangover. All I could hear was the sound of Ice cream going into peoples mouths.

The shift was finally over and I closed up with Robin. We were really starting to get to know each other now. I found out that her Moms a nurse, and her grandma knits sweaters for children in need. *HEAD CANON ALERT*. 

"Do you want a ride home?" I asked her, secretly wanting her to say yes.

"Oh, I rode my bike here so I kind of have to ride it home." 

"Don't worry! I've got a pick up, it should fit in the back!" I said cheerfully.

She smiled and grabbed her bike. It was a soft green bike with burnt orange features and a basket in the front, Just big enough to hold her helmet. Steve had gone back to his house in his sports car. Robin climbed into the passengers seat right next to me. 

"So, where do you live?" I asked while pulling out of the car park. 

"Main street, 17 Main street." She replied while playing with her hands. 

"Ok,"

"So, I was thinking... would you want to rent footloose and watch it at mine? I was thinking tomorrow!" Robin asked very quickly.

"Sure! I would LOVE to! I always love to watch movies at home."

"Great, its a date. NO- Not a date, well not like that. I mean everyday is technically a date, but not like that.." Robin kept on rambling as I looked out the window. My neck twitched as I looked into the darkness. Something was coming.