Chapter 30

~Harleys POV~

"HOLY SHIT HARLEYS ON FIRE!"

"WHA- I- HUH??"

My whole body was on fire, like the actual fucking human torch. Fire was shooting from my hands, burning the Mind Flayer. All the memories of my mother and father filled my brain, shit makes sense. 

"Your welcome," I said towards Robin. The mind flayer looked towards me and walked closer. I flew over to the second floor fence.

"Over here, Idiot!" I said while moving my dangling my legs and wiggling my fingers towards it. I jumped on to it's back and magiced a sword into my hand. I stabbed it down its back and into it's head. This thing would not die! I flew u slightly and looked down. The mind flayer was no longer interested in me, it was interested in Billy. El was next to him, trying to snap him back to reality, trying to get him to stop being flayed.

I tilted my head at them and realised El could be in danger. I put my hand round her torso and flew her over to Mike and Max, who were looking at us.

She screamed that she had to help him, even though she knew she would be in danger. 

"Stay." I gritted through my teeth.

"NOOO.. NO!"

I went next to Billy.

"Go!" he said at me. I shook my head at him. The Mind flayer wrapped its tentacle around Billy's arms, "Go!"

Different tentacles grabbed his sides. Billy was on his knees and let out a deafening scream. A tentacle from the mind flayers mouth came out and went through Billy's chest. All of the tentacles released and Billy was left lifeless. 

"Billy?" I shook him. All the fire had drained from my body and it was just normal Harley. Not Orion, not a goddess, just a normal girl. The mind flayer squealed and fell back. lifeless.

Max walked over in shock, "Billy?"

He was alive, but struggling to breath, "Billy. Billy, Get up, please! Billy, get up, please, please."

"I'm sorry."

"Billy. Billy, wake up. Please"

Max broke down. Sobbing uncontrollably. I went over to her and took her into my arms. I patted her hair slightly.

"It's ok..."

I held her tightly and wouldn't let go. After everything she's been through, I couldn't let her go through this by herself.

Military helicopters landed in the parking lot. It was raining. Fire trucks and other vehicles also pulled up.

I was sitting in the back of an ambulance with Robin.

"So... that happened."

"Robin, I don't know how to say this but- I had memories of my biological parents come back to me. They were... Hades and Persephone."

"What? Like the greek gods? Ruler of the underworld?"

"Yeah..."

"So your a goddess?"

"I guess."

"Oh shit."

"I understand if you don't want to know each other anymore."

"No Harley, I'm even more in love with you-"

"In love?"

"Did I say love? That might be a bit too early to say-"

I kissed her. She just doesn't shut up, does she? Joyce walked into the middle of the parking lot. Will ran up to her. I looked around for Hopper, but then I caught Joyce's eye. No words were needed, I knew what her tears meant. I went over to El and sat down next to her.

"Where's Hopper?" she asked me. I just gave her a hug, I couldn't say those words. She reacted and I could feel her tears on my skin.