Chapter 1

I woke up startled and catching my breath. It was that same nightmare again. Damn, how I hated going to sleep.

"What wrong?" Said El.

"Nothing, just go back to sleep, I'll go make breakfast." I replied while slowing getting up.

I dreaded the morning of summer break, all those kids outside and playing. I hated it. I never really understood people, until I met El and her friends. They understand me, even though they are 3 years younger.

I quickly moved into hoppers room and opened the curtains, "WAKE UP HOPPY!" I said. He groaned and practically deflated. "Its to early bun-bun." He grumbled.

I sat down next to him and nudged him slightly, "You need to go and see Joyce and go down to the station!"

He sighed and got up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pack of eggos and some bacon. I cooked it to perfection and placed it onto two small plates and one rather large plate. Then, I went to go and wake up El.

"El... its time to wake up." I said, stroking her hair. "Eggos?" she asked. I nodded slightly and her face lit up. I exited the room and sat down across from hopper.

I ate it slowly and savoured every bite. El practically shoved it down her throat and ran into her room and immediately started calling mike. Hopper rolled his eyes and went to grab his car keys.

"Hey, Hoppy? I got hired at this new place at starcourt, I need to borrow the pickup, Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine, just call El on that thingy on your break."

I grabbed a shirt and pulled on some jeans, and grabbed the keys to the pick up. "EL!!! IM GOING TO STARCOURT, I'LL WALKIE TALKIE YOU ON MY BREAK, OKAY?"