Chapter 31

~Three months and a day later~ 

It was moving day! All the way to California. Away from my friends. Away from my Girlfriend. Away from my life. Me and Robin were moving my mattress in to the U-Haul truck parked in the drive-way.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay with me...?"

"Robin, my sister is going, I have to go with her. She can't do this by herself."

We dumped it in to the U-haul and then went inside to grab some more stuff.

"So we got the job!"

"Really? Steve got the job with you? You mean Steve who doesn't know jack shit about any movie. Ever."

"It was hard, I had to pull the 'He'll bring in the ladies,'"

"Of course."

"Hey! Harley!" I heard a voice behind me say. I was in the living room and Dustin came up behind me, "I've been reading up on greek mythology, and I came across this book, and I saw a bit about 'Orion, daughter of Hades'. It's said that you fell to Earth after Olympus had fallen, because your mother had an affair, and your dad got mad. Then it's said that you fell in love with a robin."

"Huh. So my future is in that book? Never let me read it." I patted him on the back and then he went over to Lucas and Max, "So... I fall in love with a robin. Or just Robin."

"Wow. I guess I'm in love with the Devil Daughter."

"And I'm in love with an Angel."

I grabbed her hand and took her into an empty room. All there was was a radio and a couple of boxes. I turned on the Radio and switched it to slow music.

"Would you care to dance, M'lady?"

"Of course."

She wrapped her hands around my neck, and I put mine on her hips. 

"You know, I'm gonna miss you, I mean, I feel like I've known you forever, and if I could just tell younger me that it would be okay,"

"Robin, this isn't the end. We'll meet again." I said, quoting the song currently playing.

🎶We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when🎶

I twirled her around and pulled her in. I kissed her neck. I then dipped her slightly. 

"I still can't believe you're leaving."

I let her go and gave her a kiss. I could feel her tears against me. 

"Don't cry, I'll be back."

I grabbed the boxes from the room and picked them up. Last of the house. I stopped by Els room and looked in the doorway. Tears were rolling down her face while she was reading a letter.

"El?"

She looked at me with red eyes.

"This is from Hopper."

"Dad?"

She handed it to me and I read the whole thing, but one thing caught my eye. 

Harley, I know you probably aren't here to hear this, but I've known theres something special about you. Something different. I just want you to know, that I'll support you either way.

Tears filled my eyes and dripped onto the paper, smudging it slightly. I pulled El into a hug.

"Hey girls, It's time to leave!"

I walked out of the house and into Robins arms.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Robs."

I pulled away and climbed into the Truck. I could hear El sobbing quietly. I then looked out the back window and saw Robin running to chase the car. My eyes glowed red slightly and I could make out little hearts in them. She stopped and just looked out at us.

"Bye, angel..."