Chapter 27

Nancy was in correct formation for shooting her gun. Good Job. The todd father was hurtling down the car park at full speed. I grabbed the gun from the back seat and fired at Billy. He was heading straight at the Wheeler Wagon. My hair stuck to my forehead, my hands didn't tremble and Robin was staring at me.

"Hey babe, not the time to be thinking I'm hot." I said while pointing my gun at Billy's wheels. We slammed into Billy's car, stopping him from crashing into anyone. the car goes into flames, while Billy was unconscious.

"Are you okay?"

"Ask me tomorrow?"

A snarling noise caught my attention. I looked to the roof and saw the mind flayer emerging.

"Oh shit."

The Wheeler Wagon pulled up beside us.

"Get in!"

We jumped out of the todd father and into the back of the wagon. 

"Go, Go!"

"Wait Harley can shoot a gun-"

"My dads chief of police, my nursery rhymes were naming different guns."

We pulled out of the lot, Mind flayer chasing us.

"Robin, while we were at weathertop, I had my hand on a bit of grass, and a fireball thing was there, I mean weird shit has been happening to me- I mean... the fireball liked me. It was like a puppy, just bouncing about."

"Uh, excuse me? I thought you and El were adopted, and not biological," I heard Lucas say from in front of us.

"I mean, I have been on drugs, but it seemed to real."

"WHa- drugs?"

"Long story."

Suddenly the walkie talkie comes alive with Dustin and a Girl having a conversation.

"Dusty-bun? Do you copy?"

"I copy, Suzie-Poo. It sounds much better now, thanks."

Me, Steve and Robin all locked eyes.

"Suzie."

Dustin and Suzie's conversation faded while my vision blurred.

"Go..." a soft voice said in my head. I saw a woman with pink skin and glowing hair hold her hand out while I looked back at her, "Go!" 

A sword stabbed through her center as all the life drained from her body. A man looked up at me with the most horrible smile I've ever seen.

"Harley?" a voice echoed in my head, "Harley?"

I snapped back to reality and saw Robin clicking her fingers in front of my face.

"Woah."

"Get a load of this, Dustin's singing!"

"Make believe im everywhere, given in the light! Written on the pages is the answer to a never-ending story! Reach the stars fly a fantasy," 

I looked to Robin and laughed slightly. The car shook slightly as the mind flayer stomped towards us.

"Dream a dream, and what you see will ~be-e-e-e~. Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds, and there upon a rainbow is the answer to our never ending story."

They stopped singing and a cute giggle came from Dustin.

I was looking out the window, when I saw the Mind Flayer stop and turn around. I nudged Steve in the arm and pointed at it.

"It's turning around!"

"What?"

"It's turning around!"

"Maybe we wore it out!"

"I don't think so! Hold on!"

Jonathon pulled a 180 and raced off to Star court. Oh shit. We're gonna die.