Chapter 23

Still strapped to our chairs, we were a little high, I think. That was some sort of drug that was injected to us. 

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you?"

"I feel like a fucking movie star."

"I mean, I... I feel fine. I feel normal."

"Yeah, I feel fine. I feel... kinda good."

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asked us.

"What."

"I like it too!"

"Shit, I feel like... amazing. I think they gave me a bit more than you two."

"Morons. They messed up the drug!"

"They messed it up! Morons!"

"MORONS!!!!" I screamed. It echoed kind of, and I giggled.

"Oh no, there's something definitely wrong with us."

The main guy and the doctor entered. The doctor was carrying a briefcase, similar to the other briefcase we had originally seen. He set it down and layed out some tools. SCARY tools.

"Would now be a good time to tell you I don't like doctors?" Robin asked the guy.

 "Let's try this again, yes? Who do you work for?"

"Scoops! Scoops ahoy." Steve said with a big smile.

Me and Robin giggled.

"How did you find us?"

"Totally by accident."

"More lies."

The doctor selected a tool and approached Steve.

"What is that shiny little toy?"

"What are you gonna do with that, doc?"

The doctor grabbed Steves finger and clamped the tool on Steves finger nail. 

"Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait!"

"There was a code! We heard a code!"

They stopped and turned there attention to Robin.

"Code. What code?"

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west... blah blah blah!" I responded. 

"You broadcasted that stupid spy shit all over the town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a few kids who scoop ice cream for a living, cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here."

"Who knows we are here, little bitch?"

"Uh, well, Dustin knows."

"Steve!"

"Yeah, Dustin henderson, he knows."

"STEVE!"

"Dustin henderson. It is your small, curly-haired friend?"

"Oh, curly-haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a fro. Yeah."

"Where is he?"

"He's gone, asshole. He's probably called my dad, who called everyone in the military. Ooh, and My sisters probably kicking ass. They're gonna be guns a-blazin, and kick you all to Russia. You might die!"

"Is that so?"

"Uh, Yeah. DUH!"

We laughed. Then, an alarm sounded. The mans smile faded and I smirked. I told you so.