ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞 - 𝔼𝕟𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

⚠️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!⚠️

ʙᴇᴡᴀʀᴇ!! ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ!!

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪꜱᴋ!!

When (Y/n) looked up, tiny bullets of water rained down on the city. She let the water drizzle onto her face, feeling the cold of the wind seeping through the fabric of her clothes. The cold water refreshed her from her thoughts. She exhaled deeply as her head looked towards the walkway, ambulating towards Shinichiro's bike shop. She brought with her the bento that Emma and Haruko cooked in collaboration. She brought one for herself as well, since she couldn't bear to watch Shinichiro eat his bento alone while the smell of the food was intoxicating.

The rain pitter-pattered on her umbrella was like music to her ears. Wearing her usual disguise, her eye contacts, mask, and her pair of glasses, she didn't quite catch others' attention. She didn't give those men who were hitting women from the nearby street the attention they wanted but only made her presence filled with intimidation as she only glared at them due to their obvious malicious intent. She never thought that travelling on foot from the Sano Residence to Shinichiro's bike shop was quite far from what she expected. Nevertheless, she did enjoy the rainy day.

She took her time sauntering towards her destination, looking side by side at the high buildings surrounding the people in the city. She almost forgot by then that the meal would run cold if she saunters too much. The rain got heavier as the time went by, so she trotted to the bike shop until she could hear a voice yelling in the shopping district near the shop. She could feel the excruciating pain that the voice emitted. It was unsettling, but she was curious. She ambled closer to that voice, hiding in the corner to avoid being spotted.

She could only gasp in disbelief. She caught the scene where a man with his locks painted with bleach-blond hair color punched Shinichiro's visage, besmirching his unscathed face. She wanted to run toward the male, but her intuition told her that interrupting a serious conversation would end up creating a misunderstanding between her, Shinichiro, and that man, so she could only helplessly hid behind the parked car.

He felt dejected. "You knew about it, didn't you?!" he yelled with all his might. All this time, he felt the familial love that the man gave him, yet it all shattered in pieces when he learned the truth about his birth. "Why didn't you tell me all about it, Shinichiro?!" Shinichiro carefully got to his feet, dismissing the cold rain and the bruise on his cheek. His face was stern. He realized that the truth had been discovered and that it couldn't remain hidden in the darkness.

We all know that secrets will be brought to light. Bringing to light the cruelty or happiness that had been kept hidden from others, and (Y/n) herself knew she couldn't be Sano Yuki when her secret would be unfolded when the time came. The girl only eavesdropped on their conversation. They exchanged desperation and despair in their voices that (Y/n) could sympathize with them well. She started to delve into her thoughts that her attentiveness to her eavesdropping had faltered. Several questions ran through her head.