ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

(Y/n) woke up from her peaceful slumber, letting her arms raise in the air, reaching as high as she could before she could open her eyes. She felt very peculiar about the aura that inundated the room. When she opened her eyes, the room was so familiar yet she couldn't grasp where she was. The room was so familiar to her that it terrified her; she wanted to shoot herself, to wake up from the nightmare that was unfolding. A nightmare so vivid that it only occurred in the waking realm, not in her dreams nor her fantasies. She wanted to get her finger on it, letting her remember where she was, but she couldn't.

She wanted to inspect the place. She knew that this wasn't her home, where she, Shinichiro, and Haruko lived. Perhaps in their sleep there was an ambush by her perpetrators, but it was only her speculation. There was no indication that they were attacked. Her limbs are unharmed; she is not tied to a chair nor is she chained to prevent her from escaping the room. The room was so awfully quiet that she abhorred where this would lead her. She hadn't made any noise, even her footsteps could not be heard as if she was walking on air. It terrifies her that Haruko and Shinichiro aren't safe. If it wasn't, she would know that there would be subtle movements that she could hear or feel within her perimeter. It was still so silent, as if people did not exist or sound existed. The room wasn't bright with the shining lights of the fluorescent bulbs. It was so dull that she could only scrutinize the area to analyze where she was or what kind of place she was in. She was only pleased that she had good eyesight. Thus, she could see in the dark. After all, she wouldn't be an assassin if she couldn't blend in with the shadows and see her surroundings under the shadows.

It still appears surreal that this place brought back her memories, but everything it entails was highly unpleasant; gore and joy will never shred even a portion of it when she examines where she was.

Only to realize that this was...

Her former apartment.

Due to shock and unable to comprehend what had happened, her legs failed to support her from standing, causing her to collapse on the hard wooden floor. Her hand was placed on her face, only to be clutched, causing her face to be scratched as her nails dug into her skin and her eyes to dilate, tainted with fear and disgust. Everything appeared to be real. The way she cleaned every nook and cranny, the way the furniture was placed, and her wardrobe filled with her formal clothes she used at her former job wasn't yet disposed of or burnt. She was sure that they burned it before they left, even burning her bolo tie and trench coat that was given by the boss himself.

She shook her head due to her bewilderment. She immediately ran towards the nearest mirror she could find. She remembered one being attached to one of her bedroom walls. She sprinted towards her bedroom, where she woke up standing in front of her plane mirror with black outlines and her hands placed on her desk.

She was stupefied by what she had seen.

It was her, yet petite and her mature-looking features weren't present. It was like she had turned back in time. Instead of having albino locks, her original (h/c) colored hair she was used to having was evident in the mirror. Her reflection did not deceive her, what she had seen was her face and her entire appearance.