ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟 - 𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Shinichiro had calmed down and finally recovered after a couple of days, which is a sign of (Y/n)'s relief. Since that day, she has paid almost daily visits to their home to check on his condition, to see if he had improved, and to work on something that would lift his spirits. Shinichiro was highly grateful for the kind gesture, albeit her face still doesn't show much emotion; only a small smile was once displayed, oftentimes a day.

Emma and Manjiro were elated when she visited that (Y/n) would be dragged along with their antics. Emma was much more tolerable than Manjiro, but her relationship with Manjiro had improved ever since that day that he brought her to that flower field that now she often visits. Emma would take her shopping or go to the arcade to play and also win prizes such as a stuffed toy. (Y/n) would see her struggle over a small insignificant thing, so she took the pleasure of getting the stuffed toy she was wanting to get. That made Emma happy that (Y/n) was able to smile gently at her. She would often use her hair to do different hairstyles such as pigtails, braids and more and (Y/n) would also do the same to hers. Emma would often involve Manjiro into styling his hair, much for his displeasure.

Manjiro, on the other hand, would take her somewhere relevant to his gang and also to drag her to eat different sweets, mostly taiyaki and dorayaki. She would always accompany him unwillingly, yet this would also have given her the opportunity to get to know Manjiro. The nickname "The Invincible Mikey" really did suit him. She had thought of this a couple of times when she was with him. Despite their gang being newly established, their members are far outnumbered compared to the other existing gangs in the area. They do attract unwanted or, rather, wanted attention from others. They would frequently challenge Manjiro as she gaze at them from afar because Manjiro had told her that he'd protect her with an arrogant smile on his face.

(Y/n) would only speak her thoughts to herself that she wasn't worth protecting as she could be able to pummeled them herself, but it was quite refreshing to herself since she had never been protected by anyone before, so she let him do as he pleased. Another reasonable is that she would gain unwanted attention because rumors would spread in time that a girl like her would be on par with their strength and a girl who was involved with Toman. She would appreciate it if she would simply conceal herself, not to expose her existence. Being a sister figure of the Sano household was enough.

Despite not wanting to be involved with delinquents, she would often enjoyed the founding members' company, albeit she would not speak unless she had to. She would often be seen with a scorn on her face, and the members did not know what she was thinking because she never uttered a word about her thoughts. Due to the fact that they often use vulgar language and showed their arrogance.

'She initially hates arrogant people.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She is now with Kazutora and Keisuke, who invited her for lunch. She couldn't possibly say no, since they had obliviously invited her to a small restaurant where she often went. Their desserts were quite delicious when Haruko and she went there together that it became one of her favorites. Manjiro clearly had no intention of letting the two steal away (Y/n), clinging to her like glue. Saying that the both of them will hog her and steal her away from him with his his usual childish antics. She thought that Manjiro often acts like a baby, wanted to be pampered indefinitely. She promised him that he'd be the one who'd steal her time for the entire day tomorrow, so he was easily persuaded by her.