ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 - 𝕊𝕠𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟

A cold wind along the breeze sending people a chill as they place their hands on their pockets keeping the warmth on their hands. Leaves fell and the wind assists them letting them gently land of the ground. It wasn't spring nor summer, both seasons have left like a setting sun that has departed once again and be seen another time of another year. The sojourn of autumn wasn't unusual, nor foreign. A season for another batch of memories waiting to be cooked in the oven, once be taken away when the season departs, waving their farewell and then winter also visits when autumn departs. Similarly to people whom hate each other and never wanted to see the other in one place. Once the other had left and bid farewell, the other will arrive with relief for not encountering their foe and continue their sojourn once again.

Leaves painted with beautiful colors of bright yellow mingling along with the orange colored leaves, complimenting each other as they fall together like dancing fairies on the autumn day. Winter drew near as the temperature fell as the clock ticks and days went on without ever having the chance to return to the past.

(Y/n) habitually twisting her fingers onto her ribbon that was tied on her hair with Haruko walking alongside the young female. Proceeding in the center of the city as they have almost reached their destination. Having a casual amble around the city was pleasingly well with (Y/n)'s smile did not falter as they go. Their walk was indeed quiet but as usual they have enjoyed each others company that even words cannot differ the comfort they felt with each other. It was quite often that they would go out and leisurely stroll yet despite the errands they had to run. Nearing a park, they both watched the leaves threatening to fall from each branch they hung on for so long, finally letting go freely being drifted by the cold wind that every second they have almost reached the ground where they will stay for a while.

"Winter is near, the day undoubtedly ascends in every sunset we see everyday." (Y/n) said wistfully,  lifting her hand to gently held her locks to prevent it from flowing excessively with the cold autumn wind and to prevent the disheveling of her hair as it wasn't tied as tight as she preferred. It became more loose as they amble. "Yeah. Time really goes by without us even anticipating it." Haruko tugged his hands in his pockets, smiling while looking at the same direction where the girl glanced. "I think the autumn season gave us such a sentimental feeling as the petals fall ever so gently as if the time had slowed down for them to be separated with the trees. Telling them to let go of what they had made memories together yet cherished them all, watching people come and go every day and night before departing from each other for the winter to once again bloom beautiful freshly grown leaves and flowers in spring. Creating another memory filled days before the cycle repeats itself." (Y/n) chuckled, letting her soft laughter echoed in the young male's ears.

It was a blissful afternoon for him, it was a sight to see that her sister became more expressive than the previous months that they came here in Shibuya. He was glad that she was able to be like a bird soaring in the sky free from the shackles of her past. His happiness was to see his sister with glee, he won't ask for anything else but her happiness.

He'd do anything to preserve such smile.

He only listened to her sister's poetic like choice of words, he somehow admired how mature she acts depite having an appearance and age of a child. 'She really have gone through a lot, yet still here with me wearing a beautiful smile that bloomed on the autumn day.' slowly growing a smile upon his face, chuckling to himself internally when he realized that he also have been influenced by her manner of speech.

"Shall we go now Haruko?"

"Okay"