ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 - 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

'It took so long' , she thought. As if time was in a slower pace as her heartbeat accelerates as the clock ticks, crawling in comparison to a snail dawdling yet ushered itself to their said destination. It wasn't foreign for her to have this type of heaviness of anxiety. The anxiousness of her almost failed missions, Akutagawa's irrational claimed failures of her expenditures giving her beatings as result, insulting yet also praising her for her said hard work, abusing her both mentally and physically with him being fully aware of it. She knew how he envious her as she received the praise he was seeking on hearing someone he admire so much to someday make him utter the words "You've done well" in between his lips. Now, the anxiousness of her own fantasy of her being thrown away as Shinichiro said to be disgust of her transgressions.

She was afraid to lose someone once again. For the fact that she hadn't fully recovered of Oda and the children's demise, still mourning for their deaths silently in her room as she wasn't able to idly return to Yokohama to fulfill what Dazai wishes to finally let them have a clean slate. To have a reason to venture around Yokohama without being arrested nor identified by the police. More of a reason why she never talk much about herself nor her leisure. For the fear of getting beaten for her crimes and being called to the police, enough for her to be executed for what she has done.

Still awaiting for the young man to beckoned Shinichiro to step foot out of his home, (Y/n) remained to grip Haruko's hands tightly as beads of sweat formed on her forehead despite the coldness of the weather. "It will be okay Nee-chan" Haruko tried to comfort her, he wasn't unable to go unnoticed the discomfort and the anxiousness his sister had felt. She definitely looked different from what she was before. A young girl who had (h/c) silky locks, (e/c) crystalline like orbs who revealed nothing but sadness and dullness she had on the world was now replaced with the same eye shade and hair color as him but her eyes didn't emit the dullness she had back then. A hint of sadness and glee almost combining in her beautiful blue contacts but also filled with freedom, like a bird flew away from its cage. Expressing her emotions freely as if she turned more human than before. That he already knew, she changed in a short amount of time and reminded himself about that mere fact.

Haruko scrutinized his home, it was a traditional Japanese home with a wide range of the land they owned. It was the first time seeing one. Despite his almost depressive sister gripping her hand to his was currently non-existent as he glimmered with anticipation. Giving him an urge to explore the place, but he remembered they weren't permitted to enter. 

So he refrained in doing so.

"He's not here" Wakasa appeared from the entrance of his abode, a bored expression never failed to cease looking uninterested in a certain amount of things he does. This only cause more dismay on the children's faces also with worry. "But I think I know where he is" he continued beckoned them to hop on his bike. Haruko do as he says while (Y/n) didn't adhere on what he had said, halting her tracks in the process. "Where exactly are you taking us?" she asked with a doubtful tone.

"Yokohama"

"Pardon?" her eyes dilated at that one word that she couldn't even bear hearing it from other people's lips, hearing it like a poison she unknowingly took that slowly killing her insides. Making her wanting to vomit. "I said Yokohama, Shin usually comes there for a change of scenery." Wakasa repeated, pulling the lollipop from his mouth with the stick remained since the candy itself was dissolved into his mouth. "Okay, let's go there" a deep tonality she held replacing her usual tone, making the man confused yet shrugged, revving the engine and driving them towards Yokohama.